Author Topic: What has kept you with UO?  (Read 10341 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What has kept you with UO?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 09:42:50 AM »
Hey Nicar, i feel sorry for your loss man. I too lost a brother at young age. I didnt see this post before, sorry this came so late man...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What has kept you with UO?
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »
my Cousin got me started in UO I can't remember the year, I believe it was 98.
we used to train on the roof top of Nujel'm Bank.  about a year later Trammel was Born. I had a decent warrior, I met this chick named Kloe (Damn I miss her now)... she taught me the ways of Treasure Hunting, ever since then I started my first Template Bard/T-Hunter. for the longest time that's all I did.  Then I found this small community that ran scripts in UO... Thank You Cheffe....  I never Scripted before I didn't understand it at first, but I kept at it writing small snippets until I finally understood how to put a script together and run it successfully. I took a 4 year break! thought I'd never come back then one day my cousin tells me "hey I started playing UO again."  I thought to myself I wounder how the easy UO community is...
I saw that the easyuo website was pretty much a ghost town, and that's when I found you guys at Jabbers website.  and wow your guys scripting abilities surpasses anything that I've never encountered.  so my main reason to be in UO is EasyUO . :)

Tags: