Author Topic: okay ask chopper is down and i am trying to remember the arborist stool trick  (Read 2927 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
does anyone have access to the quests u need to take and off which npc's to make it so stoll comes up 100% of the time

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Sure, just goto Ciala the Arborist and take out all of her quests but Arch Support.  Done.  :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:37:54 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
you can take quests from her and still get the stool one... doh!  I have run all over heart and eliminated 3 of the four from alt quest givers and couldn't find the last one.  oh boy.  Thx!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Oh, I guess I misspoke... You will have to goto the other quest givers....  I think I have the list somewhere, lemme find that....

p.s. I think that information is in the Elite chat area too....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:50:43 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Bah, someone posted that information but I can't find it now.  papa was one that brought it up originally, but I know someone detailed it.  I just can't find it now.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Ok, according to uoguide.com, here's where those guys are:

Glassy Foe:
Aniel the Arborist
Ciala the Arborist
Lorekeeper Ryal

Circle of Life:
Mielan the Arcanist

Dust to Dust:
Aniel the Arborist
Ciala the Arborist
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
I hope that site in not perma down , I know it isnt updated much anymore but man what a wealth of info on that site as a reference.

Tags: