Author Topic: Small Pieces of Blackrock  (Read 4731 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Small Pieces of Blackrock
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »
For over a year now I have saved the 'small pieces of Blackrock' from many hours of Mining.  Now it looks like EA/OSI may have a use for it and/or gift the people who have been saving it...If you go onto the Test Center (TC1), you will see a Blackrock Detonator, right near the Moongate in Luna.  If you double-click it to activate it, it does something really interesting.  I won't tell you what it does, you will have to find out for yourselves.   :-X

ORACLE
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline rickjames00

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rickjames00 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Small Pieces of Blackrock
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »
that will be interesting to see...i might have to check that out...though i remember seeing something about a blackrock detonator back in the day just after blackrock ended.  if i remember correctly when u clicked on it it was supposed to do one thing and suprise a monster popped out or something..idk bad memory but ill take a look on a TC and see if its what i remember or not

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 09:44:16 AM »
so would you say if i had around 5k blackrock that i might get soemthing from it?

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 10:10:20 AM »
WOW!

Cerveza says he has 4k and Massacre says he has 5k in small pieces of blackrock.  My question is:  Where do you guys store all that Blackrock?  I thought I had a lot with a little over 500 pieces.   :o
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 10:52:24 AM »
i have 3-4 k and store it using the old fixed lock down bug.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 11:10:39 AM »
I store mine on the floor.  Black rock is bugged it want decay but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! dont tell anyone.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »
haha.   that is true at one point i had over 100 pieces on the ground hidden behind my house.  It was there for about 8 months and then i tossed it in a lock down free bag.

There are also about 30 pieces that i placed in my buddies vendor house piled up on the floor as a joke.  THey have been there over a year possibly.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 09:56:07 PM »
im gonna have to start my miner again if we are gonna be able to donate blackrock.  I dont have as much as some of the people here. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 05:26:59 AM »
yea im barely breaking 500.   

but i do still have 1 very large peice of blackrock
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 01:23:44 PM »
Anyone here have the pillars of blackrock on your shards?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 02:22:30 PM »
now that sounds pretty cool what shard you on and where are they..
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: