Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 1705 times)

Offline corruptlyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • corruptly has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey guys!
« on: April 12, 2017, 05:53:24 AM »
+1
Hello! I've already was registered @ scriptuo loads of years ago but lost my account  :D Anyway, glad to say hello one more time!

I'm old UO fan and playing this awesome game from begginning of 00'. I started OSI, but with AoS fell off to free shards. My favorite was Zuluhotell, it was soo long time ago  :o I was always mainly casual player, like PvM and crafting, so when EUO script first appeard - it was a paradise at my street lol No more breaking mouse and keyboard or UOLOOP macroses, AI came to real!  ;)

For some time I didn't play (as many others), but now I returned to UO and its still the best MMORPG around :)

Thanks you guys for maintaining this treasure room! Ultima - forever!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 06:37:32 AM »
+1
Treasure room.  I like it!  Yeh, there's alot of info that's amassed here now and hopefully it'll be here until the dinosaurs walk the earth again.

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 06:51:22 AM »
+1
Welcome back! Thanks for your introduction

Welcome!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 06:53:16 AM »
in our "Links" section, I try and maintain a viable set of historically useful links.  Unfortunately I've seen more and more of these links become invalid and I've had to point their reference to the Way Back Machine.  Hopefully we'll stay away from that resource.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline corruptlyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • corruptly has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 05:42:37 AM »
Awesome. You are doing very important job, guys! And historical approach is very important too!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 12:04:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63