Author Topic: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added  (Read 181419 times)

Offline Shawn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shawn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Ter Mur Area Lumberjack v2.0 out 09/26 added multi-book support
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2013, 12:38:35 PM »
Hey Neo, that's what I did and it worked!  Thx again.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 25, 2013, 01:17:08 PM »
After the last patch the script overloads me and just sets there , have to bless myself or remove wood then the script will go on for a while and then do the same weight problem again.could you please look at this.
Thank you Sulter

Cheffe updated EUO to version 240 without notice on Sunday that fixed the weight issues. It's not script related.

Offline roadrunner

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • roadrunner has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2013, 08:00:53 AM »
 :D
Neo, man, i used the 'Frneo 1.0' for about a week, 1 runebook w/ 16 runes & i added another 20 trees by walking & marking, and i managed to gather 1 MILLION boards with it!! (all Ter Mur trees) i had some minor issues, client crashes, not walking to trees & chopping as marked/ saved, but nothing really major. Once i got satisfied that it would do my wood gathering at moment's notice,, i decided to try your 2.0 so i could add more runebooks, thus create a longer 'loop' of trees so wood has more time to respawn. to say i like your work is not even close to being accurate. you've made some really nice lumberjack scripts, very easy to understand and get setup. please keep up the good work!!

Ease Of Use: 10!!  Works As Posted: 10!!

Offline roadrunner

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • roadrunner has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2013, 05:28:18 PM »
i have a crazy question!!  how difficult would it be to convert this script into a mining script?  i love mining the Malas caves that are way south of Luna and connected by a series of bridges. once in while a vampire bat spawns there but no real danger and it's hours & hours of ore to be farmed.

or is there already a mining script that has the 'walk to spot, click target & save' sort of code that Neo's have in these lumberjackers?

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 12, 2013, 07:16:02 PM »
12xover has a recall miner that finds all of the mining spots that are reachable from the recall point. I like it and use it regularly.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=5948.0
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline BrianATudor

• Activity:
    0%
  • BrianATudor has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2013, 08:10:58 PM »
2 day suspension after running this script for less than 1 day.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »
Really? I have run this one for 3 weeks straight and no problems. You probably crossed paths with another scripter and they decided to "remove" the competition.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2013, 08:44:23 PM »
It miss and match,  you need to be careful of where you recall. Lot populated area help.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 08, 2013, 08:30:35 AM »
It miss and match,  you need to be careful of where you recall. Lot populated area help.

Exaxtly, a guy on Chessy is uses the zento bank for his mining and lj scripts and it is completely obvious that he is scripting. He is gone from time to time so wondering if he has been caught here and there. I personally like T2A banks and the RC bank since there are rarely people there. Zento is used more than people think.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 08, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
2 day suspension after running this script for less than 1 day.

Public banks are death to scripters.  Use a boat in Felucca waters, or T2A, or...

Offline Narcissusg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Narcissusg has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 12, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks for a FANTASTIC script!

This thing rocks!  I have had a couple of small issues... it sometimes will stop chopping trees while spamming that my axe has to be equipped to do that.  I'm fairly certain this is where my axe degrades at just the wrong time and gets stuck where it won't fully loop and re-equip an axe so it just continues to give the command to chop and never gets resolved.  I simply grab an axe, throw it on my paperdolll, and the instant I dbl-click it... the script takes off again.

I'll be looking at editing that myself (I'm actually looking forward to the practice), and it only happens rarely... I would say once every three or four hours (that is an average).  It has happened withing thirty minutes of starting the script and two nights it hasn't happened at all.

I had one unexplained death, but since it hasn't repeated... I'm sure I agro'd something (maybe even a PKer) while stuck in the above mentioned glitch.  Other than that, flawless!  I have several hundred thousand wood and am building up a really nice stockpile of the rarer types.  Thanks again!

(ABCUO shard...in case anyone wanted to compare with some of the funky rules they have there)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2013, 10:26:39 AM »
. it sometimes will stop chopping trees while spamming that my axe has to be equipped to do that.  I'm fairly certain this is where my axe degrades at just the wrong time and gets stuck where it won't fully loop and re-equip an axe so it just continues to give the command to chop and never gets resolved. 

I had one unexplained death, but since it hasn't repeated... I'm sure I agro'd something
If you were to get a Mel's corroded hatchet your problem would be solved.

And Deaths are just going to happen, I have just learned to rolls with it.

Offline dirrty_kustoms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dirrty_kustoms has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2013, 11:49:12 AM »
First off, have to say this script is great!!!  Have been using it a lot as of late and have had none to minor issues. 

Wanted to see if it was possible for you to add the use of a pack animal ( maybe add and check to the main screen so if you don't have one you just don't add it and the script works just like normal.)  Then when Packy is full and so are you just recall back to house and unload....then continue.  This it would add a lot to the script.  Also, what about a Scan Threat/kill or run and a health/heal/cure addition.  Would help out a lot as well. 

Again great script!!!

Thanks

Post Merge: September 27, 2013, 12:21:33 PM
Also, how would you go about exporting the registry and importing it to another computer?

Thank you again,
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:21:33 PM by dirrty_kustoms »

Offline vanzelus

• Activity:
    0%
  • vanzelus has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
Hi,

This script works great for the tree on the recall rune; however, when it starts to path find to the other trees on the same rune, it kept trying to chop before it gets to the tree thus resulted in a "that's too far away" message; so by the time it gets to the tree it won't chop it then it'll try to chop the next tree on the path before it gets there and again resulted in a "that's too far away" message; this keeps repeated for the rest of the trees on that one rune and it happens for all the runes I marked.  What am I doing wrong?

Regards.

Edit 1:  I tried to go through the set up again using only two runes to test; each rune has about 8 trees marked.  The location is valid as I was able to chop when marking the tree.  However when I ran the script, I again encountered the problem stated above.  I tried both mount, always run and foot and never run; still couldn't get thr script to work.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:08:47 PM by vanzelus »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2013, 12:26:43 PM »
You might have some lag issue.  Try to chop only 3 to 4 trees per rune to see if the problem persist.

;======= chop sub =======
line 936  wait 20 ;  you can always change the wait 40 

Tags: