Author Topic: [OUO] Heartwood Fletcher Runic Farmer by Crome  (Read 61771 times)

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: [OUO] Heartwood Fletcher Runic Farmer by Crome
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 07:46:18 AM »

Offline smokinjoe26

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • smokinjoe26 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 08:31:31 AM »

Offline Casho

• Activity:
    0%
  • Casho has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »
Holy sh..! This is freaking fast !

I always use EUO but wanted to give this script a try and damn...
Why is this so fast compared with your EUO script ? Is it the way u wrote the script or rather the code which is used at Openuo ?

Thanks for sharing!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 09:14:53 AM »
Holy sh..! This is freaking fast !

I always use EUO but wanted to give this script a try and damn...
Why is this so fast compared with your EUO script ? Is it the way u wrote the script or rather the code which is used at Openuo ?

Thanks for sharing!
Easyuo is an interpreted Languange. It needet to be converted in background all the time what slows down the speed. Lua is more flexible in many parts so an addaption is much easyier from easyuo sources to lua.
Easyuo is coded in Delphi, You code there in an own "created" Pseudo Languange..
So you have much more background work what slows down.

Offline Casho

• Activity:
    0%
  • Casho has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
I see.
So I have to learn a bit lua to fit the scripts to my needs.

thanks again

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2012, 06:39:32 PM »
Thanks Crome and smokinjoe26 for your responses to my messages on helping me try to get this script modified for OSI and functioning. I have spent another hour on it trying to go thru it. I have the wait functions changed and the gump size option areas changed. I am just trying to figure out where to paste the GumpQuest function and the GumpChecker section. I think with Smokinjoe's help I pasted correctly at the gumpquest area....but still not sure where the gumpchecker goes....I managed to eliminate the error I kept getting for a missing gumpquest function...now the script is flying....opening gump quest after gump quest....over and over, not stopping at the quest needed....which makes me think the gumpchecker hasn't found it's home yet in my pasting attempts...

Ugh...this stuff gives me a big headache...I love it...but just still cannot get the mechanics of it to understand it.....sure glad raising children is much easier for me lol....or I would have some starving and deprived children. lol

Offline smokinjoe26

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2012, 05:38:28 AM »
Thanks Crome and smokinjoe26 for your responses to my messages on helping me try to get this script modified for OSI and functioning. I have spent another hour on it trying to go thru it. I have the wait functions changed and the gump size option areas changed. I am just trying to figure out where to paste the GumpQuest function and the GumpChecker section. I think with Smokinjoe's help I pasted correctly at the gumpquest area....but still not sure where the gumpchecker goes....I managed to eliminate the error I kept getting for a missing gumpquest function...now the script is flying....opening gump quest after gump quest....over and over, not stopping at the quest needed....which makes me think the gumpchecker hasn't found it's home yet in my pasting attempts...

Ugh...this stuff gives me a big headache...I love it...but just still cannot get the mechanics of it to understand it.....sure glad raising children is much easier for me lol....or I would have some starving and deprived children. lol

First off if you are modifying this for OSI ... Do yourself a huge favor and go through the entire script and change all your waits to 1000 or more.

A Lua "function" can be called from anywhere.  So, it doesn't matter where you put your function.  You could get some goffy errors if you have duplicate named different functions, I imagine.  You will also want to avoid pasting functions within other functions .... take notice of Crome's "fancy" Function Separations.
--#######################################
 Make it neater that way you can better understand it.  Keep your additional functions amongst the other functions.  Lua doesn't care about blank spaces vertically or horizontally, that being said, space it out best for you to understand it. 

you WILL get there if you keep at it.  Mechanically what you are doing is the following steps:
1.  looking around for a "Bowcrafter" + "Quest Giver" -- sounds like you made it this far
2.  getting a quest from the "QuestID" --sounding like you made it this far also
3.  then the script SHOULD scan the pixels of the gump to look for the quest name "Lethal Darts"
     if your script pulls this quest up and then keeps pulling up other quests ....
     then you need to focus on the pixel scan portion of the script
     a.  Make sure you can see the whole Quest gump

pull up the quest offer then lay out your screen like i have done in the picture.  The two UO.NextCPosX and UO.NextCPosY also the UO.ContPosX and UO.ContPosY variables in the pic do not matter ..... everything else of yours should match up.

here is that little portion of code then hit play :

Code: [Select]
  Gumpsum = 0
  XStart = UO.ContPosX + 150
  YStart = UO.ContPosY + 70
  XEnd = UO.ContPosX + 320
  YEnd = UO.ContPosY + 80
  for a = XStart,XEnd do
    for b = YStart,YEnd do
      Gumpsum = Gumpsum + (UO.GetPix(a,b))
    end
  end
  print(Gumpsum)
  --if(Gumpsum~=7394037874)then -- this commented out for learning purposes

Let me know what you find out Kane

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2012, 06:38:16 AM »

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2012, 07:52:23 AM »
Spent more time this morning before heading to breakfast with the family. I have all the things in place and working thru the bugs.....

My error now is indicating line 118 with the following error which happens after my toon gets off the beetle.

The error is:

...s\OEUO\runic fletcher quest fixxed rwuo mike fix.lua:118: attempt to call global 'GumpChecker' (a nil value)

line 118 is

local lookAtGump = GumpChecker ()

I checked for double code that I might have accidently posted to create the nil value. I am not sure how values reset in case there is something at the end of the gumchecker section I added that needs to be put on the end to reset a value maybe?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2012, 08:11:45 AM »
Just Curious : Did you Pasted the function Gumpchecker below or above of that Condition?
if you Pasted below then lua never can call that function.
I can give you an Example for forced structures in Lua:

Wrong:
--##############
function A()
 B()
end
--##############
function B()
print('Test')
end
--##############
A()

Right:
--##############
function B()
print('Test')
end
--##############
function A()
 B()
end
--##############
A()

functions, definitions and classes must be declared before executed in Scriptqueue

Offline smokinjoe26

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2012, 08:59:38 AM »

functions, definitions and classes must be declared before executed in Scriptqueue

I stand corrected.  You were 100% correct on that quoted statement.  All apologies.  The function call must be after the function.

Although Crome, I pasted both examples, both yeild the result of printing Test.  Right or wrong they both work. 

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2012, 10:13:41 AM »
I moved to the bottom of the GetQuest() section.

Now the script is running with no errors and opening up quests and not opening the gump for the quest giver......but it still isn't identifying the lethal dart quest yet to run.

Still working on it...

Thanks for your help with getting me straightened out and in the right direction.

Offline batotero

• Activity:
    0%
  • batotero has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2012, 05:31:54 AM »
I have a problem in my character menu is well

Open Paperdol
Open Backpack
toggle item insurance
Renewing cancel ....
Togle monster ....
Toggle Quest Item
Player Info

the script is not marked "Toggle Quest Item" but he is scoring "Player Info" think "Player Info" is only the server that I play. Can someone help me change this?

PS: the server I play the quest is equal to OSI

sorry for my english

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »
Script is not further in development , but i would check this code :
wait(500)
X = UO.ContPosX + 70
Y = UO.ContPosY + (UO.ContSizeY - 15)
UO.Click(X,Y,true,true,true,true)
wait(500)
At Line 170 i think. It calculate ContextSize and taking last Entry, so you need to adjust the
- 15 to more or less until it fits.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2013, 08:32:18 AM »
Script move to approved library
Thank you for your submission.

If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: