Author Topic: I came to work today overwhelmed by guiltI  (Read 2693 times)

Offline KilroyIsDeadTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I came to work today overwhelmed by guiltI
« on: June 22, 2009, 10:34:14 AM »
I spent all day in front of the computer yesterday, playing with a simple arti farmer.

I started with an old honor trainer that spammed the two daemon room in Fire Dungeon.

Then I figured hey why not do tsuki wolves instead, which by the way, you don't gain honor off them.  And then I though, hey my Tamer is a disco tamer why not use discord too?  So now I have a walking mumbling Disco/Honor/Farmer.  Well by about noon CST all the other farmer woke up and I got tired of them stealing my camps, so I thought why not got do wryms instead.  When I went to bed last night, I'd farmed 1.3 million gp and 57 arties + a couple of the valor arties from swoop.

I was impressed that I'd banked a nice sum and then realized it was 80 degrees here yesterday, wtf didn't I go out side?
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: I came to work today overwhelmed by guiltI
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 10:50:23 AM »
LOL, it was hot and humid over the weekend. Didn't feel like even going outside.

Got my son doing champs, he called this morning. He wanted to see what Horrific Beast looked like, now he's blue with 4 arms and out of regs at the champ spawn.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:56:00 AM »
But MAN can that big beast juggle!!  lol

btw, does anyone actually use Horrific Beast?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KilroyIsDeadTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »
LOL, it was hot and humid over the weekend. Didn't feel like even going outside.

Got my son doing champs, he called this morning. He wanted to see what Horrific Beast looked like, now he's blue with 4 arms and out of regs at the champ spawn.

What was this necro mage going to do at a champ spawn w/o regs?
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 11:01:32 AM »
He's just a vamp archer, regs enough for vampirec embrace. He likes animating dead and stuff though.... Burned through his regs.

And no, nobody uses that form LOL
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 11:13:31 AM »
HB isn't too bad for low-level malee training since it adds to HP regen, I've never used it for anything else.

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 11:23:05 AM »
When I put together my sons suit, it centered around fire resist (to offset VE) and hit point regen. I had some bloodwood pieces with Bracelet of Health and Keonian's Armor. I think he's right at 20 or more HPR right now.

He was poisoned from the champ and was actually regenerating through the poison ticks. It's possible for him to just shoot away at the champ and leech/regen through. And in Horrific Beast form his HP's must be a blur LOL.

Tags: