Author Topic: ToT's Where are you farming?  (Read 9037 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ToT's Where are you farming?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 04:11:17 PM »
Nice SS.  Damn glad you are in here.

I have also been farming just inside the fire beetle dung... killing the earthies and DC elementals and an occasional warrior that wanders down.  Pretty easy and i am loading up on jewels too.

LOL did you say you've been fighting inside Fire Beetle Dung?

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2009, 02:37:22 AM »
I have been farming the farmers personally. I have gotten 40 Tot's so farm from those people that did not have BOS's.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2009, 06:54:44 AM »
I have been farming the farmers personally. I have gotten 40 Tot's so farm from those people that did not have BOS's.

haha is that why i found a treasure on the ground. the farmer and their bank were both full... hilarious

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 07:49:27 AM »
If it were an all Fel event it would be much more fun :)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 08:00:07 AM »
If it were an all Fel event it would be much more fun :)

Oh yeah!!! I wish we had the choice or it was only fel!!!
I like the way you think...

On another note... EA did not plan this well as you cannot get anymore dyes from the massive turn in.  One of their issues has been too many items or reducing items in game with things like spring cleaning.  By only offering the items that have been made into faction items or have been traditionally useless... they item count in game is going to go through the roof.  I will just hord them while i try to get pesky 1 charge dyes that are not stackable.  Should of made these colors available in larger dyes even if the larger dyes wer eonly 10 cnt innstead of the old 50's and peeps would of turned in this pile of crap.

I do like the demon slayer club thing and the dragon nuncha for farming though!  The mempo is tight too.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 08:26:31 AM »
I'm glad they opened ToT again, I've been wanting a Wind's Edge to go with my Exiler. I'm debating changing my Whammy from Swords to Macing and those two weapons together work out great.

Now I just want to get the Mempo for my tamer. After that I'll probably slow my farming.

BTW: I've done champs exclusively and done pretty well. One to three miners per champ.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »
And no Champ Arties?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 01:45:03 PM »
Nope, one of the scrolls... 0.5 Alchemy, that's it for champ stuff.

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 01:49:57 PM »
I've been using the Demon rooms down in the dojo, too many idiots over at the champ spawn for me to want to deal with, at least in the dojo I can take the kills faster than anyone else can most of the time and make people leave :)

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 03:12:08 PM »
I've secured my own little Grove with the Rune Beetles.. ppl usually walk in see me and leave.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »
Champ spawn... got 3 the first round, 1 the second champ. Chance for those scrolls and the champ stuff also.

This is what I'm doing. I tend to get 2-4 per spawn plus the occasional SoT. Been using a necro mage.

Tags: