Author Topic: ToT's Where are you farming?  (Read 8898 times)

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
ToT's Where are you farming?
« on: June 19, 2009, 09:01:12 AM »
So where is everyone working these?  I am going to be heading home in about an hour from work and will probably start working these pretty hard core for a while since this is going to only last one month before they turn it off.

I am thinking about running the Tokuno champ spawn (still have to verify that those count towards ToT points) then I still can farm up the SoTs as well...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ToT's Where are you farming?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 09:02:48 AM »
For some reason, I love killing Bake Kitsune.  I generally get pretty consistent drops from them, and the spawn is pretty fast if not overwhelming at times.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 09:52:26 AM »
Tsuki Wolfs for me...1k each and with a whammy they die fast :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 10:05:30 AM »
I want to try the wolves.  i am getting a lot of minors off deamons in fan dancer dojo right now.  THey turned drops in dungeouns back on hehe!  Time to try my farmer on wolves though

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »
Champ spawn... got 3 the first round, 1 the second champ. Chance for those scrolls and the champ stuff also.

Those Bakes are easy if you hit the right spot :)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 10:41:59 AM »
I want to try the wolves.  i am getting a lot of minors off deamons in fan dancer dojo right now.  THey turned drops in dungeouns back on hehe!  Time to try my farmer on wolves though

Woot!! This was my favorite farming spot, I was soooo damn bummed when they disabled it in Fan Dancer's! I can't wait to get home! Now to only figure out which shard to play LOL.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 11:02:13 AM »
apparently - you can get them in dungs this time around.  I have two tamers doing deamon room at the same time and i am getting a ton.  It looks like it is not like replica drops where one drops per monster at a time but each character always has a chance.  I would love to hear more about this as peeps test it

not so sure where that perfect spot is on the bakes because they are all over the friggin place lol and magical at that!!!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 11:31:01 AM »
I've been fighting Rune Beetles, I got 7 drops so far, one of them being the 300 Luck Mempo

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »
Dread Spiders here with a newbie char but no drops yet. It just occured to me a minute ago that I may have to run the client update for this to work, I haven't done that yet. Anyone else?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »
Dread Spiders here with a newbie char but no drops yet. It just occured to me a minute ago that I may have to run the client update for this to work, I haven't done that yet. Anyone else?

X

i have two comps going - one updated and one not.  you get artis on both!
the only difference I have found is that the pigments of tokono do not say the name of the color as the last property on the non updated client.  so in short... no big deal.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »
I been farming the Tokuno Champ, I have done the champ 2 times so far and gotten 4 drops.  I believe you can get drops from any monster but I got 3 of mine during the last level of the champ spawn. 

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »
Tsuki wolves with my bard/tamer. Gathering up the gold and bones pays off for my tailor

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »
Tsuki wolves with my bard/tamer. Gathering up the gold and bones pays off for my tailor
errr they have bones!  I need a spot i can stand in one spot and farm them if anyone has a good spot i would love to see it

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »
leather too, I'll post a pic asap

If you follow the Homare road from the gate, heading north, there are 3 if not 4 at this location.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 01:40:08 PM by Superslayer »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »
Nice SS.  Damn glad you are in here.

I have also been farming just inside the fire beetle dung... killing the earthies and DC elementals and an occasional warrior that wanders down.  Pretty easy and i am loading up on jewels too.

Tags: