Author Topic: Champ Spawner  (Read 7395 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Champ Spawner
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 06:52:13 AM »
Ok, after much spawning I can say that this char is the best type.... Use Evaluate Intelligence.

The reason is the EQuakes. If your just doing EQ to draw spawn, your missing way too much damage potential.

I pulled my SDI Necro/SW/Mage out of Doom to see what he could do at the champ spawn. EQ is the good stuff. I wither, EV and EQ. Having 120 SpellWeaving is nice, but having music/peace would probably help out a little more. I don't use much SpellWeaving at all.

BTW, it's possible to have the Bake + Ogre Lord at the spawn :) I did it last night.

So now I'll finish up Spellweaving on my champer - then stone it off and put Eval back on him. I'll work up Magery when I get a scroll... 120 is nice to never fail EQ's.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 12:41:12 PM »
I good spawn temp is a must, but I played with a guy that had a sick archer champkiller. I can't remember what the temp was exactly, but I do know that it had alch and he threw expl pots while in wrath form. Anyone ever run a temp like this or have an idea of a leet archer champ killer.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »
Instead of EQ, I either jolt my character or teleport around to get a ton of spawn on me. To jolt, simply walk around and constantly open your paperdoll. Everything around will target you.

Tags: