Author Topic: My face is so fishy!- also hello!  (Read 3008 times)

Offline FishyfaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fishyface has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My face is so fishy!- also hello!
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:21:36 AM »
Hey guys my name is fishyface, I've been playing UO off and on since 2001. As of late i really got back into the swing of things and playing around with the new SA and High seas content is great! I'm not really sure why more people arnt playing cause its a blast getting to do the new bosses and stuff.

As far as personal life I just graduated with my dual major in psychology and communication and i'm currently looking for work, hoping to get a job before loans kick in!  So right now ive got a ton of time to play uo which is alright with me. I'm looking into getting into the higher ed sector and helping students because i know how hard it was for me in college and i wanna return some of the support i got to others! I like to be helpful!

As far as my UO goals i'm looking to get a luna house on my home server and get lots of money toward that goal. Overall i enjoying IDOCing, crafting, doing champs spawns, doing the SA and high seas content!.  I never was really good at pvp but i view myself as a good pvm killer for champs spawns so i can help my guild.

Overall i look forward to meeting people here seems to have some interesting folk!

Fishyface

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My face is so fishy!- also hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 10:23:35 AM »
Gratz on graduating :) Welcome aboard!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 10:34:53 AM »
Gratz on graduating :) Welcome aboard!

Thanks!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 04:58:16 PM »
Welcome !! What servers do you play on? You might be on some of the same ones some of us are on?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 07:10:08 AM »
Thanks for the intro, and welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 07:32:30 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 08:02:01 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 10:37:11 AM »
Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome every one, sorry got busy yesterday doing an IDOC. I currently play on chessy and its really getting busy here as of late

Tags: