Author Topic: The new orc in town  (Read 2384 times)

Offline VlekTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Vlek has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Bloodclan Orcs
The new orc in town
« on: August 06, 2014, 07:50:27 PM »
Hello, I'm Vlek. I'm a twenty-something bachelor's degree earner that, in his free time, likes to script the video games that he plays. I've been playing UO since I was ten, and I was a diehard Napa Valley player. I never really understood how to play until several years later when I graduated from petty, ridiculously annoying thief to a warrior and finally found my true calling in UO in an orcish guild called the bloodclan. In it, I have played PvP characters, both warrior and mage, and also played solely crafters for months at a time. I supplement my green characters with gold from tamer mages. I feel like, as an orc, I have become a much more well rounded UO player. I am here because, quite frankly, I got good with UOSteam and now, since it is gone and since I have maxed out its potential automation power, I want more. To be truthful, yes, I am power hungry in my lust for total automation, but my first and foremost concern is helping my clan and the community at large via statistical analysis only possible by the powerful stealth assistant. I hope to be a good, consistent contributor to the forum, and I hope to use stealth to great ends.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: The new orc in town
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 08:00:12 PM »
Orc life is a good life!  Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 08:03:22 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 04:03:16 AM »
Welcome Vlek, finally you introduced yourself!!
Feel free to ask, when have some questions around stealth :-)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 04:29:54 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Tags: