Author Topic: Masscre' in da house  (Read 2054 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Masscre' in da house
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:05:41 PM »
I missed everyone from UOC. Did not know where everyone went to was looking around at AC and seen this web site so I foind a few of you.  Nice TM and did not know you where working on  a new scripting tool.  All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and great work. I want to try it out once I can get some of the langauge and usage figured out.  I put up a site also still working on it.  It will be for scripts and bugs and general UO stuff.  I would like to place a link here after the site is full up and working if it is ok with you TM?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Masscre' in da house
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:13:37 PM »
Hi Masscre.

Yeh, I'll put up a links page for anyone who might want put something up.  I've already had that request from a couple others.  Just PM me your link info and perhaps a link to a banner and I'll add that to a read-only LINKs forum.

Yes, the scripting tool was hush hush for a while.  I didn't want to create any buzz about it because I'm working on it very slowly.  But it's come a long way since November.

But welcome!

TM
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:15:45 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 04:59:02 PM »
Mine intro from way back was not much to brag on either. :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 06:31:59 PM »

I concur total gargbage  :P
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 08:39:23 PM »

I concur total gargbage  :P

idk, the enthusiastic wow might have be sold
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Tags: