Author Topic: Solo Twisted Weald/Glade Champion Spawn (Sampire)  (Read 53752 times)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Solo Twisted Weald/Glade Champion Spawn (Sampire)
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2012, 06:30:02 AM »
It would be handy to have a script running for that second disco account that just randomly disco's stuff on the screen.  I've often thought about attmepting to write such a item but never have done so....just a thought.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2012, 07:38:30 AM »
Couple other scripts exist that can easily be modified.  Ask Ultima.

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2012, 07:08:57 PM »
I started a champ spawn this morning.......but after the satyr popped, I started killing some and forgot to use my valor to advance the spawn......when I realized and tried it, it gave me the message that the champ spawn has already been advanced.

I think I shorted myself alot of time to complete....as I have now 3 times worked up the spawn to the satyr and got paragons.....and using the tactics provided (thanks Seriously and Ultima), I managed to kill a few paragon satyr to get my normal ones to start to pop again....

The problem is that due to my missing the valor at tier 3, I am shorted time and cannot get the satyr killed fast enough.

I expect this will be the case until either the spawn can be finished to start a new one....or tomorrow morning after server up.

Is this correct?

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2012, 07:24:09 AM »
I've had this happen a few times. I'm not sure why this occurs...

It's almost as if someone was in there before you and bumped the spawn but I doubt this is the case.

It just makes for a little more work but it's still doable even without bumping Tier 3. The spawn is on by default so there is never a need to bump it in the beginning.

You can do it! 100% Fire Double Axe with High Mana Leech. Double Strike FTW! 8)

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2012, 07:26:33 AM »
Couple other scripts exist that can easily be modified.  Ask Ultima.

I used to run scripts in there but stopped when I got a good double axe 100% Fire Double Axe. I would set up C2's discorder (the trainer) and set the ID of the monster depending on the tier. Disco all Satyrs, Centaurs or Bears.

Offline swroberts

• Activity:
    0%
  • swroberts has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2012, 05:37:56 PM »
Another failure here....I keep filling up with Para Satyr's... >:(

I believe the developers are watching me and as soon as I get to 4 white candles the fill me up with golden bastards and laugh.

Tried to clear out a couple and move on and had a "Let me outta here moment...resulting in death"

Candle regression....depression.....angry logout.....

Will try again Sat....

Offline swroberts

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2012, 07:43:52 PM »
Did it....2hrs and here is what I changed.

Shifted to EC, with the macro war/honor/wait for target/target selected/lightening strike/attack selected.... set to the "1" key (can't use select nearest enemy or mobile in the macro because it would sometimes get a paragon...so I went to manual targeting)

then i would use mouse wheel to select target, run close hit 1, lightning strike/lightning strike/double strike

with the honor always going, didn't need to even shift my suit to a high mana regen...the constant honor kept me full. (This was using the defiler of virtue)

Additionally, I used a second account with a discord script discording Centaurs/Satyrs/and Grizzlies. 

The key I believe...and I cannot prove it...is that I do not believe all the levels require the same kills...I time each level..and the first level of Satyrs took eight minutes, next was 6mins, next was 5....so it seems to me that the higher levels require lower kills.  What this means, is the first level of Satyrs, put the timer on....kill off as many paragons as you can(setting up the nxt levels), then before ten minutes...advance the spawn.  I could never get past that 1st level of Satyrs and the discorder helped a little, but I don't think it pushed me over the edge.  Where the discorder was invaluable, was filling up with paragon satyrs, I was able to kill a couple that were discorded without having the spawn regress due to running out of time.

After that, it was a discorded Twalo vs a Rising Collusses and a Paragon Grizzly....

No Drop, but victory none the less.

My thanks goes out to Ultima for this thread *Applauds*

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »

The key I believe...and I cannot prove it...is that I do not believe all the levels require the same kills...
This is correct each higher candle on each Tier requires less spawn to be killed than the previous canlde which is why bumping at Tier 3 makes a big difference on the Glade Spawn.

Glad to hear on your successes.

EC is much easier. I really don't understand folks who use that bleepity beep CC client. That client is good for scripting nothing else. Godawful client! :-[

I think the Glade Spawn is the funnest spawn in all of UO but am very biased about the Weald which I hold near and dear to my heart. One because of all the fuzzy/furry wood dwelling creatures that inhabit the area, it's birthplace of Blaze, and my Arch Nemesis Dreadhorn resides there (who thinks himself master of the Weald).

Keep at it until you get Dreadhorn!

Then all who get the coveted Dreadhorn Statuette need to do the Bedlam Spawn. Check out the Solo Bedlam on a Sampire walkthrough for another insane challenge! 8)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:24:56 PM by Ultima »

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2012, 10:49:38 AM »
What about also setting up a third toon to auto-cast RC, then hide?  Seems like that might take some of the heat off your main character.

Disco Bot
Mystic Bot
Manual Sampire with a really scary fire weapon

Hmm...

Ultima?  What say you?

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
When it comes to dealing with Twaulo I always used either momentum strike or had Twaulo attack a Paragon Cu Sidhe. Paragon Cu Sidhe whoops his buttox fast and most of the other creatures are scared to attack the Paragon Cu Sidhe.

No one listens about the Fire Weapons.... ::)

What's that saying? "You can lead a horse to water...."

Double Strike with 100% Double Axe > Fey Slayer with Armor Ignore/Double Strike. With Armor Ignore it doesn't matter what elemental your using.

*Edit: I just tested the Fey Slayer on Satyr and it's a hair better than the 100% Fire double axe. The day the Defilers of Virtue were dropping I took them in an tested them extensively in the weald and they were pretty much worthless. Something appears to have change from that day and today. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. My first tests the Defilier and Ironwood did very little damage now it's dealing out hits of 70+ which is about the same as the axe.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 02:42:26 PM by Ultima »

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2012, 04:40:59 PM »
Well, hot damn.  I have about a dozen Defilers (thanks to the advice of a certain Ultima on template creation for that event).

I still think RCs would help with the paragons, though.  Maybe I'll take another shot at the Weald once I tire of UOPokemon.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2012, 05:35:39 PM »
Anyone here Have a single account Siege Template for this or the other Champ with the shadow wisps?  I feel as if I can-not do this champ solo on Siege with the fear in having all my things ganked if I'm PK'ed or die and start getting looted by the mobs. <---- super sucks. As PK'ers sometimes sell or give back gear. depending on who it is.  IF you have ever or currently play Siege and have advice to offer for this champ or the other one I'd appreciete it.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2012, 06:32:26 PM »
Never have done it,

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 12:49:01 PM »
Never have done it,

Really old to be a virgin, Gimlet.  Keep that to yerself!

Offline swroberts

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2012, 08:34:52 AM »
Ultima,

Have you gotten any of the other drops that UOGuide has for Twalo....

Animated rocks or the Pier??

Tags: