Author Topic: Paulonius' Imbue Trainer *BETA*  (Read 31860 times)

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Paulonius' Imbue Trainer *BETA*
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 02:51:55 PM »
I just finished my 4th, 5th, and 6th imbuers using this script Paulo. I used version .15.

I actually kept track of resources used this time around. It was a lot of start/stop during yard work this weekend, so obv the menu kept resetting.

I went from 40-118.3 as a human in 11.75 hours. I'm not sure total time, but probably 13 hours.

residue - 15,784
citrine  - 17,231
amber  -  2,493
ruby    -  1,044
ingots  - not sure to be honest

Very nice though. No problems all three times.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 07:38:31 AM »
Just curious, why does human verse elf make a difference?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 07:51:58 AM »
Gargoyle's get a bonus to imbue, so training uses less resources if you train on a human or elf and then stone the skill over, or use a token to turn your toon into a gargoyle.  I have used the script to train on a gargoyle and it works fine, it just takes a bit longer and uses more resources.  The second version that requires 120 blacksmith minimizes the difference when training up a gargoyle.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 08:48:23 AM »
Ah ok, so human OR elf are fine. I read it that you should be human. Cool, getting ready to start training Imbuing finally but all my chars are elves.

Thanks Paulo.

X

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 01:22:58 PM »
Bout time you make an imbuer 12X! Im suprised that you dont have 12 already!! lol

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 01:33:48 PM »
12, after you are finished you absolutely want your imbuer to be a gargoyle.  The 5% bonus near the max imbue intensity of 500 is huge.  It means the difference between %10-12% chance of success and 5-7% for that last imbue.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Scrripty

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 04:39:01 PM »
12, after you are finished you absolutely want your imbuer to be a gargoyle.  The 5% bonus near the max imbue intensity of 500 is huge.  It means the difference between %10-12% chance of success and 5-7% for that last imbue.

Not to mention if you get your loyalty up, you'll get relics at the queens forge with a loot score of 411.  Instead of 451.  Or so I'm told.

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »
You don't need to raise your loyalty to unravel at the Queen's forge (anyone can), but you do need it to imbue there, and it's worthwhile to imbue there anyway.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 04:19:17 AM »
Thanks for the tips gents! I have 5 or 6 Imbuers at around 70 on different shards, I just need to start jumping in to finish. JaF, after you helped me the other night I realized there is no moving forward in this game now without one :(

Just working on building up some ingredients for the training.

X

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 08:40:35 AM »
If you mine, buy the gem book from the TM blacksmiths and you will pick up the gem ingredients you need while you make a pile of ingots.  Its slow going, but I trained up my last imbuer with mined gems...

-Mario Andretti

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 03:22:38 PM »
Thanks for the tips gents! I have 5 or 6 Imbuers at around 70 on different shards, I just need to start jumping in to finish. JaF, after you helped me the other night I realized there is no moving forward in this game now without one :(

Just working on building up some ingredients for the training.

X

Yeah 12X, an imbuer is a must have character now.  The armor and weapons you can make are somewhat insane, but at least it helps level the playing field some.  Anyone who cares to spend the time making an imbuer can make the exact same suit / weapon someone else has.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »
Paul does this do the craft bow and unravel as well?  Or are you using a separate script for that?

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »
Mass posted one here on the site Xclio and there is another at EUO which I used and which worked well. Both will do the trick.

X

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 10:36:15 AM »
This script currently only works with smithing as the comlimentary crafting skill.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »
Okay, was just curious.  Have heard great things about this and I need to train up a new imbuer on ATL which I have been dragging my feet on.

Tags: