Poll

Is Cerveza a Football Guru, or an NFL Dolt?

His picks are AWESOME and are RIGHT ON THE MONEY!
0 (0%)
His Picks are Close, Maybe 4/5
1 (33.3%)
He's about Half Right
2 (66.7%)
He only got ONE right!
0 (0%)
Complete Idiot.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: My Draft Picks  (Read 3666 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
My Draft Picks
« on: April 22, 2010, 06:23:45 AM »
1. St Louis Rams take QB Sam Bradford

2. Detroit Lions take DT Ndamukong Suh

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers take DT Gerald McCoy

4. Washington Redskins OT Russell Okung

5. Kansas City Chiefs OT Bryan Bulaga

Then my Seahawks take either Williams (OT) or Berry (S). We have the 14th as well but I hope we trade down for some more picks because after 14 our next pick is 60  >:(
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Draft Picks
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »
No way Chiefs go OT. It's going to be Berry, McClain or Dan Williams IF they can't trade down. Actually just got done talking about some Chiefs scenarios...
Suh, Okung, McCoy, T. Williams.... trade out so someone can get Bradford. Although I wouldn't be opposed to picking Bradford and then trading him or Cassel

Bradford, Okung, McCoy, T. Williams... We can pick Suh, Berry or trade out

Suh, McCoy, Berry, T. Williams... again leaves Bradford

Bradford, Suh, McCoy, T. Williams... Berry

Just one obsessed Chiefs fan's opinion  :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 10:36:32 AM »
You are missing one entry in your poll:  "WTF is Football?"  I would choose that!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 10:45:47 AM »
My money says your Hawks get a QB
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 12:04:48 PM »
My money says your Hawks get a QB

Negs on the QB, we spent too much on Charlie Whitehurst. We'll use him next year, and for a few years after. If we can get Locker next year then sure... just not this year.

#6 for us will be one of the OT's available OR Eric Berry. If they both are available, then it's OT. If absolutely none of the elite OT's are available then we get Berry if he's still on the board.

#14 might be a trade down. I'd love to see us get a couple between here and #60... we could really use the help.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 12:17:12 PM »
Haha Cerveza how u doing mate? Long time no see. And hows that son of yours and his taekwondo?
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »
He got DQ'd in his last tourny.... gave a kid a bloody nose.

He did get his 1st Poom though, registered with Kukkiwon.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 01:05:08 PM »
No way in hell that Bradford goes as the #1 pick, much better options out there!!

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 04:19:29 PM »
No way in hell that Bradford goes as the #1 pick, much better options out there!!

If I were the Rams I would've picked Suh. Then I'd trade back into the 1st for Clausen.

No big surprises yet for me. Well, I guess the Raiders haven't picked yet  ;)

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 06:00:40 AM »
I've never been more glad to be wrong. I got the top 3 right on, but I thought Washington would take Okung. They went with Williams instead. I thought that Kansas City would go Okung for sure and we'd wind up with Berry... went the other way!

For Okung to fall to 6 is awesome for us. It's like a perfect storm. I thought we'd have to choose between Berry and one of the remaining Tackles (Williams or Bulaga). Turns out the top rated tackle was still there!!

Then when Philly moved up (in front of us) I just knew they were going to take Earl Thomas. They need a safety and he's the best cover guy in the draft. When they took that defensive lineman I was pumped.

First round we get the #1 OT and #2 (actually #1 cover) S, both players that will start in the NFL and fill two needed positions. Very pleased with our round 1.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 06:16:32 AM »
It is a solid draft for the Seahawks, but even more impressive was your prognostication Cerv.  I need to revise my vote.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 06:20:33 AM »
How about San Fran taking two OL in the first round? If I am QB for that team I love this draft.

-Mario Andretti

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 08:54:55 AM »
You are missing one entry in your poll:  "WTF is Football?"  I would choose that!

My friends hate me, cause I've stood on the sidelines for 3 superbowls, and they all know I could have cared less. :D
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 10:37:50 AM »

My friends hate me, cause I've stood on the sidelines for 3 superbowls, and they all know I could have cared less. :D

I now hate you too  ;)

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 04:30:51 PM »
A few questions have been answered in my book.... Pete Carroll knows what he's doing and he's NOT biased towards his USC connections.

By taking Golden Tate at 60 (how is he still there at 60?) it really takes a lot of pressure off the decision to trade for Charlie Whitehurst. Golden Tate was a late 1st pick that we got at 60!! And Pete avoided the trap of skipping over Tate and taking Damian Williams (USC) instead. Tate was the better talent and that's where Pete went.

So far it's been a perfect draft for the Seahawks. I'd give them a Solid A!

Tags: