Author Topic: Starcraft II  (Read 2815 times)

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Starcraft II
« on: October 01, 2010, 06:18:59 AM »
I am blown away by the fact that their hasn't been anything really posted about Starcraft here!  Anyways...that is where I have been the past couple of months.  Anyone here playing?  Would love to play with some guys that I know can tear it up online.  My userid is Hamstring...if your elite and you play I'd be willing to share my RealID info with ya so that it makes it that much easier to game together. 

Anyways...I love the game...only thing that I think that could finally pull me out of it will be the Diablo 3 release...which as we know isn't gonna be for a while.  I do need to reopen my UO accounts just to refresh the housing (pending it hasn't fallen already).

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Starcraft II
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 06:27:17 AM »
A few guys I work with all got on the Starcraft II Beta and have been playing heavy ever since. I'm not one for RTS but the guy in the cubicle next to me has been playing every night. Sounds like a pretty good game.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 08:27:40 AM »
I love RTS and loved all the C&C and Warcraft series also but I just dont have time in my life to even look at any more games :)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 10:24:34 AM »
I bought it a week or two ago and it's still in the box. I haven't had any free time at all the past month or so. I still have 65 unread messages to catchup on this forum  ???

But the concert I was planning on attending tonight got canceled so I may bust it out if I can't find anything else to do.

Tags: Starcraft