Author Topic: Worthwhile Quests in Ter Mur Royal City  (Read 8494 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Worthwhile Quests in Ter Mur Royal City
« on: November 04, 2009, 05:40:41 PM »
+1
Axem The Curator
These 3 quests are all offered by Axem the Museum Curator. He can be found in the large building to the west of the outdoor Gargoyle lawn area.  The front of the building has four statues in the front, one of Paroxysmus, Monstrous Interred Grizzle, Lady Melisande & a Changling.

The reason that these three here are worthwhile is because as you've probably already come across some items which Axem wants. They are, Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll (small grey squares), Ancient Pottery Fragments & and an Untranslated Ancient Tomb. Seemingly worthless items, however, this guy pays nicely for these items and gives you your reward in named pouches.

Starting with the quest "Putting the Pieces Together", you'll gather 5 of the 'Tattered Remnants...' and mark them as quest items in your backpack. Upon returning the pieces to Axem, he'll hand you a named pouch (Dusty Museum Bag...color varies) with a few gems, a mining gem (saphire or whatever...I got a Brilliant Amber this time) a new book title and color, along with at least 6500 in gold and 15 loyalty points.  Easy cash while you hunt.

Next we'll go over "A Broken Vase."  Here you'll want to gather 10 pieces of the "Ancient Pottery Fragments" and also mark them as quest items. Turning these in will get you a 'Meager Museum Bag' but still sprinkled with gems, mining gems, another new book, 5 loyalty points and about 3500 in gold.

Finally for Axem, is the better of the 3, the "Ye Olde Gargish." This book was a drop that I got doing the rats in the Abyss, but can be anywhere I suppose. You only need 1 book to finish this quest and when so, you'll be presented with a "Bulging Museum Bag" complete with again gems, mining gems, another book, parasitic plant at least 10,000 gold and 50 loyalty point.

Sliem The Fence

Should you head in the northerly direction past the museum where we met Axem, up in the NW corner of the walled in Royal City, you'll find this shady fellow, Sliem.  He requires 2 items, and gives in return a wonderfully named box, a random essance and 75 loyalty points.  The items are: 2 perfect emeralds, and one Crystalline blackrock. Mark these and bring them to Sliem and you'll get a great box named "Essence Box."  And guess what, I actually use this box and keep only my stacks of essence in it.

Thanks for looking, happy hunting and I hope you all make lots of cash !!

SS

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Worthwhile Quests in Ter Mur Royal City
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 05:41:13 PM »
+1
*Reserved for more great SA content*

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 05:41:37 PM »
+1
*Reserved for more great SA content*

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 08:13:07 AM »
+1
I have actually done all of these Quests, and more than once as well.  I am determined to collect a copy of each of the books, especially the Limited Edition Ones (which are Orange-colored) and the Collector's Edition Books (which are white) and then set up a Reading Library to display all of the 'NPC' written books in the game, as well as the Quest Books that are handed out, etc.

SS, if I may add to your informative Quest Info, there is another one that is similar to Axem the Curator and he is Percolem the Hunter.  Percolem the Hunter, also found in the Royal City south of the Queen's Palace in an open-air market, also offers a number of quests that provide rewards similar to Axem's. Percolem gets his supply of rewards by raiding his wife's stash of imbuing ingredients.

Here is a list of books that I have received so far:
Alice in Wonderland
Baldwin's Big Book of Baking
The Book of Family
The Book of Family [Limited Edition] (Orange)
The Book of Family [Collector's Edition] (Bright White)
The Book of Prosperity
The Book of Spirituality
The Book of Spirituality [Limited Edition] (Orange)
The Book Of The Underworld
The Caverns of Freitag
Hubert's Hair Raising Adventure
Hubert's Hair Raising Adventure [Collector's Edition] (Bright white)
Knights of Legend, Volume I
Kodeks Benommani
Kodeks Destermur
Kodeks Rit
The Lost Book of Mantras [Limited Edition] (Burnt Orange)
Of Dreams And Visions
Plans for The Construction of A Hot Air Balloon
Plant Lore
Plant Lore [Collector's Edition] (Bright White)
Plant Lore [First Edition] (Dark Gray)
Snilwit's Big Book of Boardgame Strategy
Treatise on the Lore of Gargoyles
Warriors of Destiny
The Wizard of Oz
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 08:58:50 AM »
+1
That's awesome Oracle, I just finished the Percolem quest this morning and was getting some other hunting quest together to include with it in one of the reserved posts. I was generally impressed with the rewards, and will be posting them up in the future. I think I've been getting shafted on the books myself, only one limited edition,..but then again, I'm not too interested in the books.

Tags: