• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 04:12:17 PM »
Also I wouldn't advise try to advance the spawn with a Soul Seeker. Hit Area is needed to progress the spawn on Tier 3.

Double Axe Owns... Double Strike and Whirlwind

But I was debating on using anatomy for the damage, or spirit speak for curse weapon (life leech)...

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »
Also I wouldn't advise try to advance the spawn with a Soul Seeker. Hit Area is needed to progress the spawn on Tier 3.

Double Axe Owns... Double Strike and Whirlwind

But I was debating on using anatomy for the damage, or spirit speak for curse weapon (life leech)...

Why not both?  8)

I didn't try a double Axe that might work and speed up the process as it is more heavy handed. I'm not sure what the DPS comparison is between the two (Radiant Scimitar/Double axe). Your going to want to maximize damage in the shortest amount of time. Radiant Scimitar worked for me. Let me know if you test out the double Axe and how it fairs on Tier 3 against the PBL's. Keep track of how many minutes into the alter you go before it advances.

The double axe is a great weapon...2nd best weapon in game behind the Radiant Scimitar. ;)

Keep us posted and let us know how it goes. Try and post some screen shots if possible of your successes.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 07:33:16 AM »

Keep us posted and let us know how it goes. Try and post some screen shots if possible of your successes.

Well i have imbued axes and radiant scims then changed suits, then imbued new weps, (after hours of resource collecting) then realized i didn't need so much ssi on axe... then i imbued more  weps(after even MORE hours of resource collecting).  Now trying to craft a 100% fire wep for "The Stained" to hopefully only have to imbue once and not screw it up. lol

Any tips on making a 100% fire wep with what runic and bronze? or iron so u can enhance with bronze to get to 100% fire...  I've burned about 30 bronze hammers to no avail using both mentioned techniques.

Can't i just use concencrate and it will put damage in their lowest resist?  hmmm...

*disappears to uoguide*

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 09:34:00 AM »
Just consecrate weapon throughout and all weapon damage goes to lowest resist

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 09:47:01 AM »
Ultima and I are of the opinion that consecrate mana is better spent on specials.  I'd rather be using LS or weapon special that spamming CW.  Still, you're right.  You don't absolutely NEED 100% elemental damage on your weapons.  You're just not Super Secret Elite without it!

:P

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
Yep...  Go all the way, or stay home.  So it will be a while before I want to attempt The Stained.  So I am actually trying to make a wep with Fire Cold and Phys Damage.  As an average Ilhenir the Stained could have those resists all be the same @ 55%. 

Tags: