Author Topic: Meraktus & The 4 Tormented Minotaurs (Labyrinth)  (Read 28190 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Meraktus & The 4 Tormented Minotaurs (Labyrinth)
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 07:46:54 PM »
Okay you got your Mace and Shield Glasses.... Are you making the transition over to swordsmanship?

Keep me updated... 8)

Also you should consider joining faction strictly for the Faction Artifacts. The Fey Leggings and Heart of the Lion have an increase of 3 resists so that 6 increase across the board plus the Mace and Shield has an added bonus of 10% Damage increase. And the Storm Grip has an added 10 HCI on it. All these things add up and it really gives you flexibility on your ring and bracelet which are the finishing touches on the suit.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 07:54:32 PM by Ultima »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 08:10:01 PM »
ya.. I've been challenged to start a tamer. I have till Tuesday to gm taming, i'm at 88 atm. after I finish the tamer I'll be back on my warrior.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 06:26:36 AM »
we took him down fast with two greater dragons last night.  you can also disco the tormented minotors.  I did not get a change to try to disco the merk champ due to his stomp attack.  Sometimes he does it two times in a row which is insta-death.  If you are invis or hidden the stomp attack does not hit you for some reason so stay hidden on anyone you are not using or heal heal hide.  Take advantage of the ability to not get hit due to being hidden.  I would also consider having a level 6 weaving to cast Gift of Renewal on dragons. 

You also cannot area peace merk but u can area peace his tormented minotaurs.  It seemed like the tormented minotaurs also have the stomp attack too.

Definitely wear a bovine slayer if you are using a melee approach.  I am wondering if getting on a roof with an honor archer is the way to go.  the q is will the stomp attack hit you if you are up there.  If the answer is no, that is the best way to kill him.

Last night, we ran in had everything chase us out of the building, area peaced which left the tormented minotors behind while merk kept chasing and killed merk first.  The question remains does the replica, that falls 33.3% of the time, fall if you do not kill the tormented minotaurs too.  If anyone gets one without killing them please post.

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »
I usually bypass the Tormented Minotaurs and go directly to dealing with Meraktus. I've received many replicas from just killing Merkatus and leaving the Tormened Minotaurs behind.

I've also had horrible luck streaks on spawns. Meraktus I've gone 0-9, Glade Spawn spawn I've gone 0-16. Meraktus goes down pretty fast on a Whammy if you can get her Discorded (Yes I believe it's a her) and a healer standing close by doesn't hurt either.

I personally don't think killing the Tormented Minotaurs have any bearing on receiving a replica drop.

I've seen other people on the roof before but I can't figure out how to get up there. Is there a trick or certain spots & tiles to recall from?

If you know these spots can you please share as I would love to get a bard or an Archer up there to play around.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 10:08:53 AM »
Yes you go to the first floor of the building and cast energy field on yourself and log out and then back in and now you are on the second floor.  UO pushes you to the next avaliable empty spot :)

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »
giving away secretes of the Gm Roof Jumper! I used to have rune books full of Roof tops people couldn't figure out how to get up onto.. lol even under floors like bank of Papua, and some strange underground hole in Britain

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »
still got any of those runes you mentioned and if so mindif i make a copy of some of them?

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »
I lost my library years ago.. some of them can't not be obtained anymore since you can't cast Energy Field in Trammel, but Felecia might have different rule sets.

Offline HelenJames

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • HelenJames has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
answer this topic
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 03:08:48 PM »
The similar subject was already observed somewhere at this thread

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 07:38:39 PM »
*An Corp Thread*

I'm hurt that I'm not in any of these pictures, though.  Deeply hurt, Ultima.

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2010, 09:50:22 AM »
I figured you didn't want pictures of your corpses posted all over SUO so I did the honrable thing and left you out of this one. ;)

I still haven't forgotten about the first time you joined me down in the Labyrinth. :-X

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2010, 09:51:51 AM »
And intentionally killing my minotaur artifact stealther!!  Shame on you!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2010, 10:16:31 AM »
Collateral damage TM... ??? what can I say!?

Scrripty

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2010, 10:40:52 AM »
I killed Cerveza's miner the other day, where does TM roam, he's next on the list...? :)

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2010, 10:56:12 AM »
TM's a tricky little bugger. Travels incognito most of the time. 8)

Tags: