Author Topic: hello my name is bill  (Read 7468 times)

Offline slimebucketTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • slimebucket has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: hello my name is bill
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 09:05:15 AM »
thanks ,and yes i was stoked till i found out there was no imbuing  :-[
 ??? how do i play without imbue

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 09:15:08 AM »
(And yes, you need imbuing).. :P 

Well my whole take on imbuing is that people need end-game tasks to try and tweak their characters to the ideal levels.  Imbuing is a really good to keep veteran players busy doing character enhancement for end-game content.  Farming randomly for that ideal piece just really doesn't cut if from the perspective of the expert player that needs some kind of control over their engame play.

I could not agree more, Sir TM!  Maybe I'm just a sucker for having a certain amount of control, but I like that aspect of the game. Having to farm whatever for days so that I can get the things needed to make what I want is highly fulfilling for someone like me that enjoys crafting more than just about anything else in the game.

We all have our different styles of play. That just so happens to be mine. 

So please, keep up the bitching and whining!!  I'll torture Tidus and Crome all the same. :D

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 12:00:50 PM »
I could just drop the imbuing folder to rebirth.. but the next one who cry "ah we need reforging imbuing is op and my runics now are worthless" will be jailed ;)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 09:26:56 PM »
drop folder bill will harvest nooby tears np  ;) lol

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2015, 01:44:03 AM »
Bill,
Ever have a toon named Solidsnake?
I think that's a different Bill gruntman :)

But now I MUST know who you are in game since Snake and I go WAY back!

X

I was known as Grunt on OSI and Tyee on Rebirth or maybe even the "status" guy from a forum we use...lol..But that is a closed discussion....SOOOO...When Bill went to the philippines on business I am the person that bought his accounts before he left...including his ever famous weapon "Wet Dreams". We played Drachenfels together and in fact my son was also Solidsnake along with one other person so as to confuse the enemy...Yeah Bill was an awesome player and always will be a legend with his knowledge of game mechanics and his overall personality...The guy is one of a kind!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2015, 06:35:44 AM »
I could just drop the imbuing folder to rebirth.. but the next one who cry "ah we need reforging imbuing is op and my runics now are worthless" will be jailed ;)

What runics?  *jk*  :p
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 08:56:33 AM »
I was known as Grunt on OSI and Tyee on Rebirth or maybe even the "status" guy from a forum we use...lol..But that is a closed discussion....SOOOO...When Bill went to the philippines on business I am the person that bought his accounts before he left...including his ever famous weapon "Wet Dreams". We played Drachenfels together and in fact my son was also Solidsnake along with one other person so as to confuse the enemy...Yeah Bill was an awesome player and always will be a legend with his knowledge of game mechanics and his overall personality...The guy is one of a kind!

Funny - I got these from Solid when I started playing Sonoma with him :)

Small world...

And I'm very sorry for hijacking your intro thread slimebucket!!

X

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:58:47 AM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2015, 11:03:18 AM »

lesser runics maybe useless  :-\ 

You can only Re-Forge non-magical, craftable items. Both the item and the runic tool must be on top level of the backpack. Re-Forging will consume up to 10 charges from the runic tool, depending on the number of options selected. Runic tools can now be combined together if they are exactly the same type, up to a maximum of 100 charges. Higher runics have more budget and can add more properties but some properties are only possible with lower runics. For example, you cannot add "Auspicious/of Fortune" with a gold runic hammer. If no naming options (Grand, Exalted, Inspired, Sublime Artifice) are selected, the tool will simply add item properties randomly.

gear rank
#1 runic reforge
#2 random loot gen(normal leather drops)
#3 imbued items/BRSK
#4 enhanced magical items
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:06:40 AM by slimebucket »

Tags: