Author Topic: Sharing finditem data with other accounts  (Read 5806 times)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing finditem data with other accounts
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 09:42:45 AM »
Being as I forgot about globals and initially recommended persistent vars..  I may have pass my  ""Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness." hat over to TM for a SHORT spell   :P

I honestly wouldn't mind using persistent variables except for the annoying issue where if you create it with EUO, there's no way to remove it even if you "clear" it.  If you look at the EasyUO section in your registry you'll be surprised how gunked up it is.

And thanks for the brief use of your Vortex moniker.  :)

I still think this picture really communicates how data is visible when using namespaces:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=108.0;attach=6719

Yup that picture is perfect...  grabs back  Vortex Moniker hat .. after releasing OpenEUO MODGUI V12 ...    :-\
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing finditem data with other accounts
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 01:27:04 AM »
Hmm, lots of great info here, and thanks for the links TM.

Tags: