Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 1709 times)

Offline MurdokTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Murdok has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Intro
« on: June 15, 2014, 01:18:07 PM »
Hello Everyone in the Scripting Community

As it is required to post something about myself here it goes.

I started way back in 97 playing this stupid game.  Ive taken a few breaks in the past 15+ years and decided it was time to get serious about playing once again.

Ive done just about everything there is to do in the game until this new stuff started, everything I have done Ive either done manually or used a script given to me by friends that have been tried and tested by them.  Now most all of them have "retired" I have decided to give my hand a shot at writing my own scripts.  So far I would consider what I have done to be complete and utter failures I am looking for someone to help show me the ropes and do things the right way!

I am not much of a poster but I love to read others ideas and check out how they do stuff to learn and when I see something that trips my trigger I will ask questions as to why or how come they did things a certain way. 

Currently I am working on a mining script that will basically strip mine a cave with use of a prospecting tool and garg pickaxe.  I have yet to see anything from EUO that does what I want it to do without a ton of extra labor setting up.

Anyway.... I hope that this will suffice for an intro.

Murdok

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My Intro
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »
Welcome aboard  8)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 05:29:04 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 06:20:15 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 07:04:19 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: