Author Topic: New Here  (Read 1603 times)

Offline dibizaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dibiza has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Here
« on: August 26, 2014, 02:13:33 AM »
Hello there, Uo fans :)

My name is Tolgahan. I am 28 years old and I live in Turkey. I study at a german language school  I have been playing uo on since 2000 I am playing on Demise I love playing sampire ,I need to improve my english this year I'm going to attend English courses and I hope to get the certificate in englishI'm very happy I found this site and you're likely to see me asking a lot of questions here. Having seen a lot of scripts and read a lot of stuff on the site , I have built up a pretty accurate intuition about the scripts but I have doubts and here is the perfect place to ask for help :)Otherwise, my interests include: programming, music (I'm a self-educated and thus not very good keyboard player), I play basketball,pool and chess. I love science fiction series and sitcoms. I enjoy almost every kind of music, but mostly listen to older stuff, pop and metal.That's pretty much all I have to say about myself. I hope no one got bored of reading the effusions above

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 04:58:18 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 08:01:47 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 06:53:34 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 12:01:38 AM »
Welcome aboard :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: