Author Topic: The Taming Appraiser  (Read 80879 times)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Taming Appraiser
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
It's kind of funny... before I knew about this site I made a post in the "script request" section of the EasyUO site asking after a script that did exactly this. Can't wait to use this one!

You will absolutely love this thing!  Makes finding the good ones a heck of a lot easier.  I have always used a stealth/herding/tamer to get in and move the junk critters out of the way, and use a second account to kill them off until I find a keeper. 

Works like a charm!

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2011, 03:30:43 AM »
Let me know if you have any troubles.

Rumor is that Greater Dragons have a new ID, if that's the case I need to change about 2 lines in the script. It'd be a good change though, cause then tame greaters would register as greaters and not normal dragons.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2011, 07:20:28 AM »
LOL, After you mentioned it I checked and could have sworn it was a different ID, though I never followed up on it.

If anyone is feeling bored, venture down to Destard and USE THIS to get the ID's of normal dragons and the Greater Dragons.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2011, 07:37:56 AM »
Ohhh... that's a much funner one to run!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2011, 11:43:11 PM »
Looks like they split out Greater Dragon types... Regular and Greater used to be either DF or CD. Now it's lookin like CD = Greater and DF = Dragon.

I'll fix this up and you'll be able to use it on tame Greaters.

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2011, 12:57:47 AM »
Took this along with me to discord cu sidhes and I'm very pleased with the results. I'm both picky AND lazy, and I want my pets to be +/- 95% in each category. This is going to allow me to be able to tell at a glance if the animal is worth a second look, and eliminate my having to take notes on the max stats/resists for whatever type of animal I'm hunting up. Thanks for writing and maintaining this!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2011, 03:12:22 AM »
NP at all. I'm planning an update this week.

I'll split Dragons and Greaters apart so you can hit them after tamed. The resulting percentages are skewed of course, but it gives you an overall when comparing tamed pets.

Eventually, I'd like to make an auto adjusting script that would distinguish between tamed and wild animals and adjust the min/max numbers appropriately. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Even so, I hope people find it a useful tool.

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »
When you update would it be possible to add bane dragons to the script? It thinks I have an uber swampy. ^^

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2011, 04:38:51 AM »
Ah good point, can you get it's ID TYPE for me? There are a couple of tools mentioned above to help you with that.

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2011, 06:11:48 AM »
Here you go!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2011, 06:16:24 AM »
Nice, I'll have to get the numbers from some of the other sites for min/max numbers on them and add it all to the script.

The way it's written it's really easy to put in additional pets. I had requests for battle chickens at one time... maybe I'll add them same time...

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »
Bane Dragons

Strength 555
Dexterity 125
Intelligence 165
Hit Points 650
Physical resist 70
Fire resist 50
Cold resist 45
Poison resist 60
Energy resist 40
Wrestling skill 89
Tactics skill 110
Resist skill 85
Anatomy skill 10
Healing skill 0
Poisoning skill 0
Magery skill 45
Eval Int skill 35
Meditation skill 35

I still need the minimums...
Code: [Select]
0 readings Hit Points Stamina Mana STR DEX INT
Minimum:     550     85 100 500 85 100
Average:     600     105 130 525 105 130
Maximum:     650     125 165 555 125 165

Physical Fire Cold Poison Energy
Minimum: 60 40 30 50 20
Average: 65 45 37 55 30
Maximum: 70 50 45 60 40

Strength 500 - 552 Hit Points 558 - 648
Dexterity 88 - 125 Stamina 88 - 125
Intelligence 88 - 165 Mana 88 - 165
Barding Difficulty 100.2 - 105.5 Taming Difficulty 107.1
Base Damage 20 - 26 Preferred Foods Blackrock Stew
Skills
Wrestling 92.6 - 99.7 Poisoning ---
Tactics 107.6 - 110.0 Magery 27.3 - 53.3
Resisting Spells 87.3 - 97.9 Evaluating Intelligence 26.3 - 50.4
Anatomy 0.0 Meditation 0.0
Special
Resists and Damage
Types Physical Fire Cold Poison Energy
Resistances 60 - 70% 40 - 50% 35 - 45% 50 - 60% 20 - 40%
Damage 50% --- 25% 25% ---
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:02:48 AM by Cerveza »

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2011, 02:02:27 PM »
http://www.uoguide.com/Bane_Dragon

Has the average minimums taken from a sampling of more then 200 bane dragons.  :D

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2011, 06:14:37 AM »
Updated for Bane Dragons - Needs testing

I'll work on separating out Greater Dragons and get another test version up.

*Still needs Dread Mares. I need the ID from them, I'm assuming it's the same as Nightmares.

*Added V4.3L with bane dragons and greater/lesser dragons split out.

Need someone to test it on bane dragons, greater dragons, dragons to make sure it's working for those three.

** I have a question for the people here who use this... Should I release this over at EasyUO? I haven't released anything there and I'm not sure if I want to. I've always had a respect for what they do over there and I've understood why they have to snub us the way they do....
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:27:13 AM by Cerveza »

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »
DL'd.  Testing on Bane dragons right now, provided I can find a town under attack...

Tags: Cerveza