Author Topic: getting to play  (Read 1410 times)

Offline brnapalmTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brnapalm has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
getting to play
« on: March 16, 2020, 11:08:40 AM »
back to playing alittle more and miss my scripts. thanks for making them

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: getting to play
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 11:33:51 AM »
Greetings! We put a lot of time and effort into our scripts. We ask that you put a little more time and effort into your introduction to be able to use our scripts. Read below and then please come back and edit your intro.

You can find good stickied intro examples here where you posted yours: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0
This explains why we ask for a good intro: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Most people that come here, come only to download the scripts or ask for help running them. Most do not come to be a part of our community. The reason we are still active and around is because of our community. Most other scripting sites have disappeared or became ghostlands. After your intro and while you are looking at all our of scripts, why don't you take some time and become a true member of our community. It is the best way to properly use this site for what it was intended to do.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 10:09:05 AM »
im not that much into writing. but here goes.

hail to the mighty warriors. been a payed uo player since 2002. have not got to play as much since disabled. but i like playing even if i just sit at bank and just chat. dont get out so i lost most real life friends, but that happens. i hope to see you in the battle field or just at the bank.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 06:27:05 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your very brief introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Romilys

• Activity:
    0%
  • Romilys has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 01:10:39 PM »
Hi Brnapalm - a welcome from me too- i am new here as well. On which shard do you play? I used to play on drachenfels but now have moved to a freeshard. I wonder if Messana would help retriving the account data to look into the endless journey. But to chat there is the forum and discord as well.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 12:06:18 PM »
play on lake superior since 2002 but i have a good many transfer shields. been having a bad time with my back but i hope it pass so i can play more.

Tags: