Author Topic: Quick help with crafting menu  (Read 3079 times)

Offline SardornTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sardorn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Quick help with crafting menu
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:19:22 PM »
Probably wont get an answer quick enough tonight since I'm about out of time but for future. Could someone point me to where I can find how to select different options under crafting menus?
What I'm trying to do is simple enough, I have one toon beating away on a golem and a tinker standing by to repair it. So far I've managed to do pretty much nothing. I can get the tinker menu to open, I have my event macro to target last once I figure out how to select the repair. There will be some timers in there so it will wait for the golem repair timer and another to heal it up after a few minutes.
I'm not worried about doing anything fancy and by the time I figure this out (for those of you who remember me, I'm still about 3 steps below beginner. But I'm still trying!) I probably wont need it for what I want it for right now.
I did try to search the EUO for tinker gumps, repair gumps, crafting gumps..looked through some of the scripts I use to try to find something but it's still a bit confusing to me.
Thanks for any type of help again!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Quick help with crafting menu
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 06:41:23 PM »
just rember that all you want to do is copy in easyuo script what you do manually.

1) open craft menu  (you said you have that done)

2) click on repair
  look up click command in the wikki.   http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php?title=Click
  click 56 75    <-- replace the numbers with your x and y positions.

To figure out the x and y see the values of #cursorx #cursory (under other stuff) in the right hand column (under other stuff, scroll down) of easyuo as you move your mouse around.

Good luck hope that helps

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 06:43:02 PM »
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Now to see if I can make this magic happen!

Thanks again!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »
Use the subs I use for manipulating the craft menu

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28753&hilit=craft
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
Just to update on what I ended up doing with my initial problem:

Code: [Select]
event macro 17 0
wait 1s
click 338 404
wait 1s
click 534 718
wait 240s

At first I tried using event macro 22 0 but for some reason it wouldn't remember the golem as the last target so, obviously, I switched to the click option. If I find myself needing a golem again i'll work some more on this and take a look at TrailMyx's subs.
I just wanted to say thanks again for the speedy responses!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:12:45 PM by Sardorn »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 05:10:21 PM »
Those subs are from Machine over at EasyUO.  I wrote some that did similar functions, but always found that Machine's worked better than mine.   So all credit goes to him, with a small finders fee to me.  ;)  (really it was Cerveza who originally started using it and I just tagged along)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: