Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 476296 times)

Offline affejern

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • affejern has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #990 on: April 21, 2020, 11:07:43 AM »
I am a totally new player and was wondering how/what Auto - Auto means.
I hope you all will be nice in giving a few pointers for a fly fisher :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 21, 2020, 11:22:31 AM »
it mean that you follow the instruction.    put  small boat in water,  follow the setup direction.    This will fish/kill/loot the items you have selected.   it will recall to the bank to drop items you have selected..    Don't forget you will also need to run this to be able to loot
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.0;topicseen

Yes you might need to run the setup a few time because you forget something.  but once it done hit save and you are good to go.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 21, 2020, 04:30:47 PM »
This is a great script! I have made millions from it and have even used it as a trainer!

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
  • dirtmcgirt has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 06, 2020, 07:26:34 PM »
So ive got this all set up and running, and it works until i get a bag full of fish.  Set up went fine, swapped out the text so it will pick up the MIBs now, however I've noticed it has quit making fish steaks.  So fish are accumulating in my pack.  It will then recall to the bank, will a bag full of fish (not fish steaks), it deposits something, then recalls back to boat (with a pack full of fish still), casts, then instantly makes another bank run.  Any ideas what could be happening?

pSK

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 06, 2020, 07:36:09 PM »
The fish steak are dump in the sea serpent corpse. 
- So ensure that under Throw away using  you had check all 3. 
-Under Loot   select MIBs

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 06, 2020, 08:54:51 PM »
You can also check and make sure that you still have your dagger in your bag. If you are on Siege, they have uses and go quickly.

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 07, 2020, 06:54:15 AM »
Yes, ive got all three checked.  The problem is that it isn't cutting the fish into steaks.  I hit a serpent pretty early and it did dump the steaks that were in my bag when the script first started.  Its just as soon as the fish begin to accumulate, he then recalls into town to try to bank items (im assuming because the weight starts to climb, but not completely weighed down either), instead of cutting the fish steaks up and keep fishing. Dagger is for sure in the bag. 

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: May 07, 2020, 07:23:52 AM »
Ok morning update... I started totally clean, reloaded everything.  He fished for about 10 mins.  Pack is starting to get really full. Serpent shows up, kills it, moves over to it, slices it up.  Now it starts trashing all the boots and sandals in the bag.  It then starts to cut up the fish! However, half way through the cutting of the fish, an error popped up "You must have at least one rule in your active list.  Please select a rule from your [Rule Entry] tab and press the add button."  But what rule are they talking about?  And where is rule entry?  Thanks in advance. 

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 07, 2020, 07:36:58 AM »
I pushed ok on the error message just to see what it would do, and it basically just kept going.  However the incident where it started to accumulate fish started happening again, i have a golden dagger could that be the problem, but when i first started up the script the recognized the dagger because it did slice up the serpent and half of the fish in my bag.  It then did a thing where the pack was almost to full weight, still had 100 stones or so.  He would fish, regardless of a fish or not, he would then recall back to bank.  places something in the pack, then recalls back to boat.  Fishes again, pulls up a fish or nothing, recalls backs to bank. wash rinse repeat. 

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: May 07, 2020, 07:42:14 AM »
another update, sorry if this is annoying, just trying to figure this out.. So fished up another serpent while bag was full of crap.  Kills serpent, opens, places all boots in trash, proceeds to cut up fish, cuts about 3/4 of the fish up, and moves some steaks the the corpse, and then boom, error message again, "you must have at least one rule in your active list...." so it seems the error pops up when i am offloading things onto the serpent corpse.

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: May 07, 2020, 07:45:09 AM »
Good god im sure yall hate me but another update.  another serpent showed, killed etc.  The error message popped up around the time he was messing with the leather.  Any ideas? 

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: May 07, 2020, 07:51:36 AM »
again after a serpent but error showed up when he was in the process of cutting up fish.  i have chosen to not loot the leather.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: May 07, 2020, 07:54:19 AM »
Ok  in the Clay you need to have atlease one rule. 

So I use Self repair > 10,  this way it will never loot this item.     I add the word supply because I want to loot the map.      The is their to loot extra items that FaF dont.     So just put the the Selfrepair rule and you should be good.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Fishing Claw.JPG
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 07:57:57 AM by The Ghost »

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: May 07, 2020, 08:06:37 AM »
Ok awesome! Forgive me here, I'm reallly trying.  So in the Claw menu on the bottom half, i have self repair under item attribute, user defined: supply N/A, user entry: Supply.  I can't figure out how to add the rule to the list, i click add and nothing happens

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: May 07, 2020, 08:07:34 AM »
Do i need to add the rule in claw before i run the fishing script correct? like at the top of the menu it says "no configuration file found" is that because i havent turned on the fishing script.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing