Ultima Online Fan Board > UO-Related Tutorials

Your guide to becoming RICH in UO!!!!

(1/3) > >>

Adenocard:

Tidus:
Thanks for this. I always forget about the rares business.

Alpha:
All Totally Valid & Honestly that's probably the best way to make MAJOR $$$.   The only one I can think of that perhaps beats it is the whole craft high-end items / Farm Shame loot & Sell Sell Sell !

On a side note though.... This is SUO !!!   We EXPECT to major $$$ While not even playing! 

* Resource Farming
* Bods
* Maybe even a good ole Gold Farmer (though these days that's the slow way I'd think)
So Yeah.. End Result.....   If your actually playing then a quick event drop for 100-500 Mill is hard to beat for the effort lol.

dxrom:
Or you can do what I always did... Fel event? Kill everyone, loot 3b worth of rares. Sell back the guildmaster of the guild you killed to get them.

Alpha:

--- Quote ---Or you can do what I always did... Fel event? Kill everyone, loot 3b worth of rares. Sell back the guildmaster of the guild you killed to get them.
--- End quote ---

If you managed this SOLO then I'm impressed.  If you had a bigger badder guild then everyone else I'm less impressed.  If the guys attending a FEL event didn't bring actual PvP chars worth a damn well you just got lucky!

So basically the only way I see you reaping all 3 Bill worth of items is if you "got lucky.."   Otherwise I know MY guildmates would want a share etc heh...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version