Author Topic: what's the most current template for sampires with resist in it. has it changed  (Read 3812 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
what's the most current template for sampires with resist in it.  has it changed

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
has not changed to my knowledge. Or at least my sampire hasn't changed templates. I also only run 80 resist and carry a box. (80 resist prevents being mana vamped for full mp)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Our group has been trying the Sampire with no parry but 45 DCI and added Spellweaving

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
I only use throwing sampires these days.

115 Throwing (+5 on Unforgiven Veil)
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Bushido
100 Necromancy
100 Resisting Spells
45 Spirit Speak
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
Actually that is a good point. Lets see at 100 parry 100 Bushido
Block chance with 2 Handed Weapon 29%, 1 Handed 25%

So that makes for 61% Block chance with a 2 Handed Weapon and 59% With a 1 Handed weapon

If you were to go 70/70/68/69/69 on an elf, you could hit 55% DCI Giving you basically the Block chance 1 handed of 100 parry.

You lose Evasion and counterstrike, but its just a first look into the idea.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
Spellweaving sampires are actually really REALLY good. I remember running some theory craft on them like 7 months ago or so. Tested one out for a bit too with great success.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: