Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2866 times)

Offline WolfHavenTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • WolfHaven has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: June 05, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »
Hello everyone!! My name is Dean. I played UO for about 3 years but then had to leave it. I just recently came back and i am trying to regain all of my characters again. I prefer Dexer type chars but can and will work anything that seems useful. I live in Michigan and I am a father of 2 kids. My time for UO comes out of my sleep time because of my kids LOL. That is all i got for now. Thanks for reading this.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 05:27:12 AM »
Hello everyone!! My name is Dean. I played UO for about 3 years but then had to leave it. I just recently came back and i am trying to regain all of my characters again. I prefer Dexer type chars but can and will work anything that seems useful. I live in Michigan and I am a father of 2 kids. My time for UO comes out of my sleep time because of my kids LOL. That is all i got for now. Thanks for reading this.

Take a little more time out of your sleep for your intro. Take a look at some of the stickied ones and give some more info and we will see about unrestricting you.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 04:51:55 PM »
*taps foot* Waiting...we're waiting......  :P

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 06:20:33 PM »
Where's the beef?

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 08:31:07 PM »
Oh what a shame. Can't even be bothered to do things properly. :'(
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 10:19:32 PM »
Where's the beef?

can't believe that was 1994.  Feels more like the 80s.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile