Author Topic: Which is faster?  (Read 5514 times)

Offline GrandewdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Which is faster?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 07:50:36 PM »
Nothing to Pm, its just the Oeuo Macro

UO.Equip(id1,id2,id3,id4,etc)

Oh thx... I found it in the UOWiki...

Do you know of a script already posted either here or oEUO that has an example of UO.Equip I can study for proper usage, etc...???

Remember, all my scripting has been done in EUO... I'm just starting to struggle thru the basics of Lua and oEUO....  I've used snicker's s7equipreplace for years, but of course it moves one item at a time...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:53:26 PM by Grandewd »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Which is faster?
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 09:56:03 PM »
my Lua is extremely Rusty, but I'm sure you could set the id's for your suits and then swap between them. Obviously tables would be best, but my table skills are a little crappy

suit1 = { id1 , id2 , id3 , id4 , id5 }
suit2 = { id1 , id2 , id3 , id4 , id5 , id6 , id7 }

then you would just need a loop, combined with a method for checking how many items are in the Table(Can't remember how to do that off hand, maybe TM or someone can explain that one better), and some Hotkeys.... Hmm does OEUO even support Hot keys?

Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: