Author Topic: Toggle bewteen two icons  (Read 2688 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Toggle bewteen two icons
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:40:48 AM »
I'm trying to alternate between two icons.    I'm trying to use Primary and LS  one after another.    The icon are save as red and just keep swapping  even if the special wasn't use.   I'm doing this with a thrower.  Is there a way to scan to keep the Icon red on Primary if not use before it change to LS.   

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Toggle bewteen two icons
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 09:43:19 AM »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 10:09:30 AM »
Now with the introduction to the vast oasis of scripting programs (EUO, OEUO, Stealth, UOSteam, and also Razor has some ability). We will need to have more information as to which script program you are using to be able to help you more effiecently. Thank you. In case you are using EUO you will have to pixel scanning or use EN script which does that for you and then gives you feed back on what has been toggled on/off.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 12:23:44 PM »
it for Euox    The icon for Primary and secondary ability have no debuff,  so I need to use on screen icon.   Right now I can  use one Icon, I'm trying to do  do AI & LS and just repeat.  It to keep my using double mana for AI.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 12:47:41 PM »
it for Euox    The icon for Primary and secondary ability have no debuff,  so I need to use on screen icon.   Right now I can  use one Icon, I'm trying to do  do AI & LS and just repeat.  It to keep my using double mana for AI.

In Stealth you could read wich ability is active. Primary or Secondary and Buffs like Lightning strikes are catchable through the buff\debuff event :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 01:07:23 PM »
Yeah, using oeuo you could probably monitor the Individual Gumps.

EUOX you pretty much have to rely on Pixel Scanning Based on the Location then have a Variable to monitor which turn you are on.

set %Turn 1

if %Turn = 1
{
;Check Pix Primary
if #pixcol <> %Red
{
 Event Macro 15 () ; Toggle LS
set %Turn 2
wait 20
}
}
if %Turn = 2
{
; Check Pix LS
if #Pixcol <> %Red
{
Event Macro ; Primary
set %Turn 1
wait 20
}
}
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 01:44:46 PM »
I just did so more digging and found this post.   dxrom has  attempt what I want to do.  since like it not easy.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=9117.0;highlight=icon

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 02:41:40 PM »
LS-AI-LS-AI-LS-AI? Why do this when it's completely possible to have sampires/archers/throwers infinitely spam AI nowadays? :X

Anyways, to do it you could just compare the pixel color and then loop WAIT while it's red. When it disables (no longer red) continue on to the next ability.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: