Casa de TrailMyx > Games & Game Systems

Diablo 3

(1/2) > >>

dxrom:
So, a friend of mine got me into playing Diablo 3 with it's new content and such. It seems quite a bit better than it was when I quit originally back after the slew of difficulty nerfs back in 1.0 and whatnot so I've been playing it in my spare time. I was wondering, is anyone else playing it? My buddy and I are looking to put together a full team to gear up and farm with, no bots (bot in your "offline" time). He's a Wizard and I'm a Witch Doctor and we have a monk who plays with us also. We're Paragon mid-30s at the moment (low but we just hit 60 like a day ago) and we play on Hardcore, given that we play on Hardcore we are looking for people who are innovative, understand their class and can think for themselves, who don't need to follow the standard cookie cutter instructions that come pasted on the back of every Blizzard game for their class.

Anyways, hit me up here or in PM, we can exchange infos.

PS: No I don't know of a current good bot. (Try google, or if it still works, ask Crome about D3TNT) Nor do I intend to look for one any time soon as I actually want to enjoy playing the game before I get tired of it :>

ZigZagZebra:
I have a paragon >100 (I forget) Demon Hunter with an M6 set, turret build.

I'm ZigZagZebra on D3 as well. Its been a little while since I played, but I've had the itch as of lately since they announced at Blizzcon they are rolling out the ancient legendaries with higher stats than normal legendaries and changes to the marauders set.

Let me know if you're still playing, and we can roll through some rifts sometime!

Crome969:

ZigZagZebra:

Crome969:
I must honestly say i like the PS3 Version of D3 much more then on Computer. D3 was always a money source for me on PC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version