Author Topic: Truth's Intro  (Read 1513 times)

Offline truthTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • truth has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Truth's Intro
« on: November 22, 2014, 01:09:26 PM »
Hello all,
   I am Truth. I have many interests.
Programing, gaming, my kids, my GF, but one that has lasted the last 17 years is Ultima Online. OSI or free either way I can't get enough of this game. I wish to spread my experience further and have used EUO a alot but it is time to move on and learn more. I came here on a stroll through google and immediately liked this site and figured it would be a great resource of knowledge. I would love to further my experiences here as I create my own works of art and release them here. I have never released a script for EUO but have made a few for odd jobs. My personal favorite was my Auto Champper. It was the hardest script I have had experience with. the errors and code made for hours and hours of fun. I hope you all accept me into this group and we can eat cookies and drink beer as i plunge into the depths of knowledge and just read and read and learn....
Thank You on Behalf of The Truth!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Truth's Intro
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 01:52:53 PM »
WELCOME!

Glad to have you as a member of the community!

Tags: