Author Topic: Doom New Monster ID  (Read 5542 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Doom New Monster ID
« on: March 01, 2017, 06:17:37 PM »
had a chance to hunt in Doom today,    It seen that the new DF Spawms have new ID. Let see if we can compile a list of all the ID in DOOM again. 
Got time to get only one ,
 one of the Lich is      S

Thx

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
Re: Doom New Monster ID
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 06:46:55 PM »
Once my connection is back up I will take my stealther down there and wait for it to spawn stuff

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 06:51:42 PM »
Any chance someone has gotten the IDs yet? I'm gearing myself up to do Doom once this invasion is finished.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 07:52:15 PM »
Oh, Btw, Doom is Easy on a Sampire. Even Room 2, But only fight one Flesh Renderer at a time. Don't bring your mount. 100% Fire Weapon, Onslaught and Honor are pretty much a must. Otherwise use the bushido mastery for confidence. If you can't get the honor off and don't have Onslaught.

Remember, Dark Father is Both Elemental And Demon, I suggest an ele cameo and demon Weapon, that way you can switch to undead weapon when he drops spawn and won't take extra damage from the blood elementals.

100-120 Resist, HLL on weapon, and paroxy/armored swampy and you don't really have to worry about blood oath.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 08:44:53 AM »
Glad to hear that manwinc! That looks pretty close to what I planned on. I need to get a cameo still.
I've been debating about taking in a second account with a disco tamer that has a beetle with rune corruption, AI and probably something with area effect. Do you think there'd be any issues doing that as long as I get the honor on my sampire?

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 11:47:44 AM »
I think the dark father still pulls in anything that damages it from range. Or if you are too far away on your pet Could be wrong, been a while since I've brought anything like that down.

In my opinion Runic Corruption + Armor Pierce on a Fire beetle are what you would want. I wouldn't worry about aoe on the pet, just let your sampire do that work. Having your pets mana focused on Runic Corruption + Armor Pierce with 100% Fire damage working with Onslaught + Discord and  Dark Father should go down quick. Fire is effective for every room but 5.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 10:07:18 AM »
Well so far my setup isn't working very well... I didn't know that everything was immune to armor ignore. That means I'm going to have to switch to swords or try out mauls for double strike. I'll update with the monster IDs once I get them all. I'm about halfway through the rooms.

EDIT: And the Dark Father can't be disco'd. I may have to re-think my 2nd account. Probably add peace for the masteries.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:18:46 AM by onlyindreams »

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 10:46:32 AM »
Fleshrenderer ZO
Impaler SO
Shadow Knight NO
Abyssal Horror YO
Dark Father WO

Currently missing the first room. I forgot to get it and my setup isn't currently working on the DF.

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 01:39:12 PM »
THis is what I have for Doom.  The room ID haven't change. 
XO_ZO_SO_NO_YO_WO_TI_S_R_OO_WI_NI_CJ_VI_RI_ZC

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 11:41:16 AM »
THis is what I have for Doom.  The room ID haven't change. 
XO_ZO_SO_NO_YO_WO_TI_S_R_OO_WI_NI_CJ_VI_RI_ZC

Thanks. I thought at first it was kind of odd that they were looking like the same. But once the DF started to spawn more stuff I understood what OP was looking for  :-[

Tags: