Author Topic: UO Vice and Virtue  (Read 24239 times)

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: UO Vice and Virtue
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2022, 08:24:59 PM »
The VnV folder has a subfolder that has the game files in it. When linking razor to it, make sure to chose the UO VNV sub folder inside the main one.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
UO VNV.jpg

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2022, 07:37:36 AM »
The VnV folder has a subfolder that has the game files in it. When linking razor to it, make sure to chose the UO VNV sub folder inside the main one.

Yes, and that sub-folder is only placed there after you have any kind of download from the VnV patch server.  If you don't see that folder, then you haven't started the patch process, or you have specifically said you wanted the information placed somewhere else.  By default, the patched client is downloaded to the same location where you run the patch application.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2022, 12:29:28 PM »
@Gad: I stuck a couple MIBs in my cat mailbox that you should be able to access.  Go directly NW from where the Yew moongate once was until you find a small clearing with a single sandstone custom house.  It's actually a bit more north past the larger clearing.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2022, 02:17:05 PM »
The house is private.
There is also a security bug with mailboxes on servuo - unless the devs for uovnv fixed it where others can't access mailboxes - regardless the settings.

"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2022, 02:44:34 PM »
Oh yeh, I forgot to change that....  Stand by!  Give it a whirl.  If there is still the bug, then I can just hand them to you when I'm back a bit later.  I see your character name now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 02:47:11 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2022, 03:11:07 PM »
guest my net frame is not working properly.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Net frame.JPG

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2022, 09:10:15 PM »
You might check and see if all the .NET support is added in your Windows Apps section of your settings.    I think it's in Settings/Apps/Optional Features/More Windows Features.  A box will pop up with a few .NET selections for 3.5 and 4.8

Also try and update manually from MS:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/on-windows-10
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 09:12:16 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2022, 08:01:50 AM »
I finally got my SW going.  The spawn magically was smaller for some reason.  Not sure of the mechanics of that.  It's still pretty crazy though.  Took a while to solo the minions and overseers because I had dropped meditation so mana recharged very slowly and I had to work to isolate the creatures from the surrounding spawn so I wouldn't get ganked.  Now I just need to fill my SW spellbook.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2022, 02:55:16 PM »
guest my net frame is not working properly.

Whatever you are using is blocking Https.  All files are stored on a server that requires SSL.  Could but a firewall, could be anti-virus, could be you have settings in your browser disabling it, could be VPN.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2022, 03:12:42 PM »
Not sure how to figure that out, but Firefox claims scriptuo is not encrypted.

scriptuo_not_encrypted.PNG

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2022, 03:54:42 PM »
It's not.  (scriptuo.com that is)  It's not a big deal though.  VnV seems to be located at a different address.  Tidus might have it at the same location that serves scriptuo.com, but the SSL of the scriptuo forum is a separate thing.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 03:58:02 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2022, 04:06:18 PM »
Wow! I am crossing brain cells today. Sorry.

I got my last shingles vaccine on Thursday and it has knocked me for a loop. I was in the conversation about the blank post by another user that Crisis and I couldn't see - and read Tidus' response to TG and totally merged those conversations...

Just ignore me - especially today. lol

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2022, 04:12:59 PM »
Just logged in to find the server reverted or something - ALL of the training I did today is gone! What the heck happened?

I got my last shingles vaccine on Thursday and it has knocked me for a loop.

Got my first shot a week ago and it knocked me on my ass the next day, I heard the second shot is usually worse...ugh, good times LOL.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2022, 04:54:04 PM »
Just logged in to find the server reverted or something - ALL of the training I did today is gone! What the heck happened?
Got my first shot a week ago and it knocked me on my ass the next day, I heard the second shot is usually worse...ugh, good times LOL.

I posted over at VnV, but I guess there was a corruption in the save file.  Tidus popped in to explain it.  Going back to about 11pm last night.  I lost my MIBs I fished up today but that's not a big deal since they'll get fished up again since I'm still tweaking my Autofarmer. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2022, 08:00:31 AM »
I got my last shingles vaccine on Thursday and it has knocked me for a loop....

My girly recently went through that as well.  She doesn't get sick often, but man she was really floored by it
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: