Ultima Online Fan Board > Player Templates

Suggestions for an Archer

<< < (3/3)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on August 10, 2022, 11:29:13 AM ---I recently watched some videos of a guy using an interesting peace/archer treasure hunter template taking down Hoard and Trove maps solo, no Tactics or Anatomy damage bonus:

--- End quote ---

That's interesting.  I started out with a peace archer years ago and man it was fun to play.  But applying it to TMapping is something that I might need to play with.

TMapping is still one thing in the game I never got around to fiddling with.  Weird too because it's a bit of a solo thing and I do like my solo stuff.  Thanks for the heads up, 12X!

Crisis:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on August 10, 2022, 11:29:13 AM ---I recently watched some videos of a guy using an interesting peace/archer treasure hunter template taking down Hoard and Trove maps solo, no Tactics or Anatomy damage bonus

--- End quote ---

Do you still have the link to the video?

12TimesOver:
He's got a few but in this one he talks about his template in the Comments. They are a few years old but still...

&t=129s

Crisis:
Thank you!

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: Crisis on August 16, 2022, 03:17:33 PM ---Thank you!

--- End quote ---
No problem! Let me know if you try it out, I've been on an Atlantic taming tangent so haven't been back to it yet. Was one of those situations where I needed to get materials, ingredients, and runics to make gear - skills are good to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version