Author Topic: AFK Auto Pet Healer  (Read 2133 times)

Offline dirtmcgirtTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dirtmcgirt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
AFK Auto Pet Healer
« on: May 29, 2022, 05:00:46 AM »
I need it for training.  Was hoping there is something like this in existence.  I basically need a script that will just cast heal on my pet every minute or so, nothing more.  I'm trying to keep my artic ogre alive so my other toon can train melee skills on it.  I'm doing bushido, I'm using a poison wep, but the special attack is what damages the artic ogre.  I've searched, but came up empty handed.  Thanks in advance!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: AFK Auto Pet Healer
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 12:29:42 PM »
You should be able to alter one of the player auto-healers to target your pet instead. Even easier is to get one of the wolf spiders from the Abyss. It has 100% poison resistance so the weapon won't kill it. I have trained melee, tactics, anat using them.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: AFK Auto Pet Healer
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 03:54:08 PM »
Here is something I have used to train up pets against swoop. It has settings for heal (greater heal) and veterinary. Bandages are precious to me to resurrect the pet when it dies, so I tend to keep that for more emergency healing. It is useful when swoop would engage it's special claw move that lowers the pet's resists.

It depends on EN's scan buff bar setup so that it doesn't try to apply a bandage too soon after the last time and ruin the last vet attempt.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=16471.msg126255#msg126255

Gaderian
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 03:59:33 PM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: