Author Topic: Returning User  (Read 762 times)

Offline Anti-SocialTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Anti-Social has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning User
« on: December 18, 2022, 09:13:25 AM »
AYO.. What's up people? Dude Dale here returning for the 23rd time.. Been playing Ultima off and on since 2002ish. Started out as a pvper and each time i return i find myself getting into the pvm side of the game. As of right now i am not working i have some surgery's coming up so no point in going back to work just yet. i live alone with my Dog Bella but she is more like my child and really is a brat. My real child is 19 and lives with her boyfriend child support is done and over as of last month so that is more cash in my pocket and another reason why i haven't returned to work. i guess all that overtime in my 20s and 30s finally paid off :).. anyway i hope you all have a great X-Mas and an awesome New Year

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Returning User
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 01:44:44 PM »
A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 04:22:52 PM »
Welcome back to the game once again and welcome here.     Nice to see you back, hope everything will go smooth for you. 

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 05:33:17 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: