Author Topic: New member introduction  (Read 1150 times)

Offline ZendTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Zend has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member introduction
« on: May 08, 2023, 03:50:45 PM »
Hi,

First of all, let me apology since I'm a horrible writer :(

I'm glad to find this site to boost my UO experience.
I count myself as a new player to UO because I wasn't play this for decades. I still remember the time that I was playing this game when I was a kid..
I had to stop playing it when UO became not free anymore (I was too young to afford it  :'(  )

When I researched myself before start UO again, I heard that Atlantic is the most populated shard so I'm settling here for couple weeks now.

I was playing with the original client (yea.. call me dumb.. I never thought there are such programs that would make my life easier) but I heard about supporting programs around a bank while ppl talking each other.

So I wish I can learn a lot to use Orion some how to enjoy UO life :D

Thanks all!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New member introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 09:00:24 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New member introduction
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 02:37:58 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: