Author Topic: So I follow the White Rabbit  (Read 1601 times)

Offline MikeytaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mikeyta has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
So I follow the White Rabbit
« on: May 13, 2023, 05:52:02 AM »
I am Mikeyta, house of Catskills, came back in April 2023 to look for old friends. My guild master told me the legend of abomination rabbit. So she gave me some seeds and I planted some snake Plants. I started with 9 from the garden Bed I got from upgrade then I got carried away and quickly out of lock down. My guild master gave me a Keep and it was a real challenge with the watering 1500 plants, I lost most of them while visiting family with a lab top, my failing failing eye make it difficult to see. With Orion I can see the plant much much better now, I think I poisoned my plant rather than curing them before. I am having some difficulty chasing and killing the rabbit, I am not so 20 years ago anymore, so I look for assistant. This morning was a dream came true, I bump into a world traveler, and he referred, sponsored and point out the Rabbit. I came for the Rabbit! I saw the Rabbit. I want so so much to conquer the Rabbit. Event about to be done and I am Late. "Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" If I only have some Fertile Dirt it would speed my plants growth. But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."  With your permission, I wanted to take the red pill and stay in Wonderland and see how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Hmm "I wonder which way I ought to go."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 06:40:16 AM by Mikeyta »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: So I follow the White Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 07:25:43 AM »
Very interesting, don't think I have seen any RP intros before. I love Orion but have not seen any plant tenders scripted for it yet. There are a couple for EUO and the standard classic client. Anyways...Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline MikeytaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mikeyta has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 08:31:47 AM »
I am a unworthy,  ‘un-enlightenment’, a banish prisoner for a crime i do not recall , chained in a cave and was unable to turn my neck so my entire perception of reality is but shadows cast on a wall in front me. Thank You Crisis for lifting the restricting chain on my neck , I now can turn and see the shadows on the wall are not reality but rather mere reflections of more real objects. I am looking for assistant with getting fertile dirt for my plants. I cant find it , so much pain , my eyes hurt too much... I ask my friend what happening to my eyes...? To which he replies “Because you’ve never used them before.”  “i think therefore i am”

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 08:50:40 AM »

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 01:03:27 PM »
Welcome to the community

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2023, 08:42:13 AM »
I am a unworthy,  ‘un-enlightenment’, a banish prisoner for a crime i do not recall , chained in a cave and was unable to turn my neck so my entire perception of reality is but shadows cast on a wall in front me. Thank You Crisis for lifting the restricting chain on my neck , I now can turn and see the shadows on the wall are not reality but rather mere reflections of more real objects. I am looking for assistant with getting fertile dirt for my plants. I cant find it , so much pain , my eyes hurt too much... I ask my friend what happening to my eyes...? To which he replies “Because you’ve never used them before.”  “i think therefore i am”

I am not much of a role player but I think you are looking for scripts to tend plants? Here is Neo's Horticulturist v1.2 out 09/22/2011 Get your own seeds of renewal! It is probably one of the best ones. You will need to use EUO and the official classic client to use it. Here is the link: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=8268.0

Tags: