Ultima Online Fan Board > Player Templates

Sampire V2.0

(1/52) > >>

Cerveza:
The char is basically a Bushido/Parry with enough Necro to stay in Vampiric Embrace.

The old Sampire post can be found HERE. It has great info on this char build, but was created prior to the patch changing the requirements to remain in form.

Templates vary, but the basics are:

Weapon Skill
Bushido
Parry
Necro

After that there are a few different directions the char build can go...

Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Spirit Speak
Chivalry

The basic concept is to make a char that can survive by hitting. With VE you leech back hitpoints with every successful hit. You are also immune to L1-L4 poison. You recover stamina at an incredible rate as well. And you can remain mounted using this form, to take advantage of an armored swampy or a lesser hiryu.

Armor is somewhat an issue to offset the -25 Fire Resist from VE.

More to come, feel free to add your templates, stats, armor and strategies.

Coragin:
Okay for my Sampire so far this is what I have...

Mace 120
Tactics 115
Bushido 110
Necro 100
Spirit Speak 100
Chiv 80

Thats leaving me about 100 points to use....suggestions?  I know whammy now, but Samp is new, should I use parry?  Or anatomy?  Is spirit speak needed?  Help please lol.

Cerveza:
I'd go parry. Getting hit less is always a good thing.

Coragin:
Now, how exactly does Vampiric Embrace work?  Always sucks life?  Is it a percentage of the damage you do?  Same amount as the damage you do?  Or is it an effect that is independant of itself?

And I am assuming all the same bushido skills are used with sampires as with whammys?

Cerveza:
Vampiric Embrace is 20% life leech on all hits, which stacks with other Life Leech.

A VE using a Curse Weapon would leech 75% on EVERY hit. Weapons with Hit Life Leech also stack but work the "weapon" way. The percentage to leech indicated on the weapon is the percentage of successful hits that the weapons leech capabilities will work. Life, Stamina and Mana leech on weapons all leech 33% (?) when they work.

So... A Vamp with Curse Weapon using a 40% Life Leech weapon will leech 75% on every hit, and 40% of successful hits they will leech 108%.

Now - I don't know if Life Leech from Vamp Form is the same as Mana Leech from Wraith Form. Wraiths do actually leech the mana from their opponent. A Wraith who leeches 20 mana is actually taking 20 mana away from the target. I don't know if Vamp's Life Leech works the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version