Author Topic: Sampire V2.0  (Read 173452 times)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire V2.0
« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2022, 07:46:42 PM »
Clearly you misunderstood what I wrote when adding to this thread and encouraging you with more information and tactics. The champ spawn that ends with Rikki is possible solo complete in 16-21 minutes average with the correct build and tactics. I was not saying that he did only the boss in that time.

Analyzing his run, and he could have shaved off even more time. There is some RNG stuff that happens and getting a perfect run when the RNG is in your favor does account for the lowest possible times. Still, much faster than you indicate.

See the following that he posted:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=15953.msg123933#msg123933

He gave lots of details on how to accomplish this that I can point to those resources with you if you wish. I already brought up some of the necessary tactics, but there are even more details on how to accomplish it.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Piller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire V2.0
« Reply #256 on: October 29, 2022, 06:47:41 AM »
Clearly you misunderstood what I wrote

you would be 100% correct. Just watched the video an skimmed the article looks like I need to revisit this guy today and go more in depth into the knowledge he shared seems to be a great write up. Thank you for sharing

Tags: