Ultima Online Fan Board > Player Templates

Sampire V2.0

<< < (2/52) > >>

wadefree85:
Okay so I just reactivated after 5 years and I think i'm gonna convert my old LJ/axer to a sampire.

Template i'm thinking about doing:

120 swords
120 tactics
120 bushido
120 parry
100 necro
65 chiv

I have 75 leftover points.. not sure what to put them into.  Anyone got some advice?  I was thinking I could go higher into chivalry too.

Ultima:
At 65 Chivalry your going to fail EoO quite a bit and that could cause some problems because your damage output is directly linked to how much life you'll leech back. If you can get the right Ring or Bracelet with + Chivalry that could solve your problems right there. I'd shoot for at least 75 Chivalry.

The Rest of the points I'd toss into either Spirit Speak or Anatomy. Looks like a good template so far. :)

I might have to actually try something similar since I don't have a sampire with Parry.  That template would probably be real good at dealing directly with Peerless and Champion Bosses. It's just too bad Mace Weapons don't have more Whirlwind Specials and the Black Staff isn't craftable... bastards. If I could get my hands on a great Black Staff I would be much more fired up on Mace Fighting compared to Swords.

I might try this template for my next sampire...only drawback would be no Magic Resists.

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Necromancy
75 Chivalry
65 Spirit Speak

josh44:
I have started a sampire, and so far can solo dh and parox.
This is my temp

120 swords
120 bush
120 parry
100ana
100tact
100necro
60chiv

It is annoying with only 60chiv but it gets the job done.

Cerveza:
Anat without healing is just a damage bonus. Spirit Speak might be a consideration in it's place, which would provide healing and much better Necro spells.

60 Chiv is a little low. You'll fail a lot of Enemy of One.

Scrripty:
Yea guys here's how I think it should go and I'm making a script and doing it 24/7 so I think I have the best temp so far: :)

120 weapon
120 parry
120 bush
115 tactics
100 anat
70   chiv
56   SS
41   necro

I have some great jewels, and use a bloodwood spirit to raise ss and necro up.  I have 60 defense with all 70's suit.  I'm near immune to divine which is GREAT.  I still dish out fairly mad damage.  My curse weapon and necro spells last a decent amount of time, and I can cast most everything first try. :)  Oh this is for wraith not sammy.  Sorry. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version