Ultima Online Fan Board > Player Templates

Whammy

<< < (2/15) > >>

mcscooter:
Useful post.  I've actually been building one of these the last few days.  What is the current strategy for raising Parrying?  The two scripts on EUO seem outdated.

OMGBurgers:
Get a TON of female fighters from Jhelom Pits and take em to a house.  Disarm them all.  Stand under your house sign.  Have someone eject them all as you attack them all.  If you get a godly amount you could literally 120 from 0 in 30minutes.  I think I had about 40 or so last time i did it.

PS:  They don't damage you, but they DO damage equipment!

Cerveza:
I've heard the way to go is sheep.

If you have a weapon skill, get a weapon of a DIFFERENT skill then you have. This ensures they get past the initial defense and on to the parry chance.

Wear some self repair gear with low physical, and a good self repair shield with NO defense chance on it.

Rn:
think Cerv means high physical   ;)

if u go the sheep route, jump into Horrific Beast form for the health regen as u wont even have to heal then

Khameleon:
what I did was get yourself a Full Virtue Armor Set, and a load of Heater Shields...
head yourself to despise, Lizzardmen.  just up to the north there is a little campfire place your character there.  Now Load up one of those Healing Programs I think I used CEO's Medic.  within no time I was at 120 Parry.
some reason the lizard men keep respawning after they attack you and every half hour or so 2-3 more lizzardmen would respawn even though I haven't killed any. by the time I was 120 parry, I had to have at least 75-100 Lizzardman on my screen.  btw. I did get a virtue artifact when I was finished :)

(Ahh... Reminded me of the old Britain lizzardmen Spawn - those were the day's)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version