Author Topic: New Items/Scrolls/where you got them.  (Read 22649 times)

Offline ToptwoTopic starter

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
New Items/Scrolls/where you got them.
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:09:36 AM »
+1
TM or Cerv. How about making a sticky here so we can start listing some of the drops for scrolls, or items for imbuing and such. I can start it out.

Enchant Scroll, Nether Bolt Scroll, Healing Stone Scroll, Eagle Strike Scroll, Sleep scroll,....Skree

undead gargoyle:
myst scrolls: stone form, spell trigger, mass sleep, cleansing wounds, bombard

Void Orb ....Korpre, Anlorlem, Anlorvaglem, Betballem

Slith tongue....Slith

Spider Carapace, Bottle of Ichor....Trapdoor Spider

Toxic Venom Sac, Slith tongue.....Toxic Slith

Void Essence.....Anlorlem, Betballem

Essance of Passion....Hell Hound

This list that follows is a cut and paste from Stratics. I give full credit to Tina Small for compiling this list. I am just placing it here for peeps that don't want to bother going to stratics.

Again, anything new I find I will keep updating.

Imbuing Ingredients

These are the high-end ingredients needed to imbue certain properties at intensities of 91-100% and to imbue properties that have no intensity (i.e., Faster Casting, Mage Armor, Night Sight, Spell Channeling, Slayer Type, or Use Best Weapon Skill).

Abyssal Cloth - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Mage Armor property
Arcanic Rune Stone - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Mage Weapon property
Bottle of Ichor - Wolf Spider and Sentinel Spider (Underworld, Trapdoor Spiders (overland Ter Mur) - Night Sight property
Boura Pelt - Boura (overland Ter Mur) - Cold Resist, Energy Resist, Fire Resist, Physical Resist, and Poison Resist properties
Chaga Mushroom - Tomb of Kings - Luck property
Crushed Glass - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Enhance Potions property
Crystal Shards - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Damage Increase and Spell Damage Increase properties
Crystalline Blackrock - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Skill bonus property
Daemon Claw - Fire Daemon (Abyss) - Demon slayer property
Delicate Scales - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Use Best Weapon Skill property
Elven Fletching - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Lower Requirements property
Essence of Achievement - Imps and Mongbats (Abyss) - Faster Casting property
Essence of Balance - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss), void creatures (overland Ter Mur) - Balanced property on bows
Essence of Control - Enslaved goblins (Abyss) - Swing Speed Increase
Essence of Diligence - Wyverns and Fairy Dragons (Abyss) - Faster Cast Recovery property
Essence of Direction - Skeletal Lich and Rotting Corpses (Abyss) - Velocity property on bows
Essence of Feeling - Pixies, wisps, dark wisps (Abyss) - Hit Magic Arrow property
Essence of Order - Fire Ants (Abyss) - Lower Mana Cost property
Essence of Passion - Lava Elemental (Abyss) - Hit Lightning property.
Essence of Precision - Fiery Gargoyles and Efreet (Abyss) - Hit Chance Increase property
Essence of Singularity - Green Acid Slugs (Underworld) - Defense Chance Increase property
Faery Dust - Fairy Dragon, Pixies and Wisps (Abyss) - Lower Reagent Cost property
Fire Ruby - Mining and quests - Hit Fireball and Strength Bonus properties
Goblin Blood - Goblins (Underworld and Abyss) - Repond slayer property
Lava Serpent Crust - Lava Elementals (Abyss) - Reptile slayer property
Luminescent Fungi - Lumberjacking and quests - Hit Point Increase, Mana Increase, and Stamina Increase properties
Parasitic Plant - Lumberjacking and quests - Hit Harm, Hit Lower Attack and Hit Lower Defense properties
Powdered Iron - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Durability property on shields
Raptor Teeth - Raptors (overland Ter Mur) - Hit Cold Area, Hit Energy Area, Hit Fire Area, Hit Physical Area, and Hit Poison Area properties
Reflective Wolf Eye - Clan Scratch Savage Wolf (Abyss) - Reflect Physical Damage property
Seed of Renewal - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss) - Hit Point Regeneration, Mana Regeneration and Stamina Regeneration properties
Silver Snake Skin - Silver Serpents in the Tomb of Kings, Abyss, Farmer Nash quest (Holy City in overland Ter Mur) - Spell Channeling property
Slith Tongue - Slith (overland Ter Mur) - Hit Dispel property
Spider Carapace - Navrey Night-Eyes (Underworld) and Trapdoor Spiders (overland Ter Mur) (not sure about Sentinel Spiders in the Underworld for this item) - Arachnid Slayer property
Turquoise - Mining and quests - Intelligence Bonus property
Undying Flesh - Undead Guardians and Nipporailem (Tomb of Kings) - Undead Slayer property
Vial of Vitriol - Acid Slugs (Underworld) - Elemental Slayer property
Void Orb - Void creatures (overland Ter Mur) - Hit Life Leech, Hit Mana Leech and Hit Stamina Leech properties
White Pearl - Fishing - Any one of the "regular" slayer properties.

Peerless Instance Keys

Draconic orb (lesser) - Fairy dragons (Abyss) - Keys to enter one of the Stygian Dragon peerless instances.

Quest Items

These are items needed for quests that are new with the SA expansion.

Acid Sac - Acid slugs (Underworld) - Garamon's quest to enter the Abyss.
Ancient Pottery Fragments - Creatures in the Abyss, Tomb of Kings, Underworld, overland Ter Mur - Axem's "A Broken Vase" quest.
Dragon Blood - Reptilian creatures anywhere in the game once you have skinned them - Ortlem's "A Mystic's Journey" quest to receive the Crystal Ball of Knowledge.
Daemon Bones - Void demons (overland Ter Mur) - Ortlem's "A Mystic's Journey" quest to receive the Crystal Ball of Knowledge.
Lucky Coin - Corpses in the Underworld - Drop this in the Font of Fortune for a stat bonus or to receive an item.
Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll - Axem's "Putting the Pieces Together" quest.
Untranslated Ancient Tome - Axem's "Ye Olde Gargish" quest.
Red key, Blue Key, Yellow Key - Garamon's quest to enter the Abyss.

Crafting Ingredients

Broken Crystals - Prism of Light (??) (Trammel and Felucca) (Do not know if these will also drop in the new SA lands.) - Used by alchemists to make Crystal Dust, an ingredient used by tinkers to make Gorgon Lenses used while doing the Medusa peerless.
Medusa Blood - Medusa peerless (Abyss) - Used by alchemists to make Elixer of Rebirth, used by characters to rez their pets.
Shimmering Crystals - Prism of Light (Trammel and Felucca) (Do not know if these will also drop in the new SA lands.) - Used by alchemists to make Crystal Granules, an ingredient used by alchemists to make soulstone fragments.
Silver Serpent Venom - Silver Serpents in the Tomb of Kings, the Abyss, and overland Ter Mur - Used by alchemists and cooks to make Color Fixative, an ingredient required for making dye from decorative plant clippings.
Toxic Venom Sac - Toxic Slith (overland Ter Mur) - Used by alchemists to make Scouring Toxin, an ingredient used by alchemists to make softened reeds from plant clippings. Tinkers use the softened reeds to make baskets. Players can also use Scouring Toxin to remove dye from dyed items.
Void Essence - Void creatures (overland Ter Mur) - Used by tinkers to make Clockwork Scorpions, Leather Wolves, and Vollems

Items With No Known Use

Boura Skin - Boura (overland Ter Mur)
Congealed Slug Acid - Acid slugs (Underworld)
Fairy Dragon Wing - Fairy Dragons (Abyss)
Fey Wings - Fairy Dragons (Abyss)
Fur - Boura (overland Ter Mur)
Kepetch Wax - Kepetch Ambusher (overland Ter Mur)
Lodestone - Cavern of the Discarded creatures (Abyss)
Primeval Lich Dust - Primeval Lich (Abyss)
Seared Fire Ant Goo - Fire ants (Abyss)
Vile Tentacles - Maddening Horror (Abyss)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:12:23 AM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: New Items/Scrolls/where you got them.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:32:01 AM »
+1
Stuck
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:47:50 AM »
+1
The shroud was received from the shade guy at the end of the quest to enter the Abyss.  The round white globe thing was from the puzzle at the entrance to the SA quest to enter... by the slugs.  The yellow glob is an Essence of Passion I BELIEVE I got that off a fire ant.  It's a MAJOR crafting ingredient I guess.  The dark colored thing to the right is a spider carapace, received from a Trap Door spider in the Hall of Kings?  Heroes?  Something like that.  Little bridge to the north of town, by the farmer... north of that.  Way deep inside SA.  The brown horn thing is a fairy dragon wing.  Got from a tada!  Fairy dragon.  The little brown fragments are ancient pottery fragments, and they seem to drop a lot.  On all sorts of stuff.  I got that one at the entrance to the SA dungeon off of some of the easier monsters.  I fought the BIG demon in the middle of SA, some of Veils... went at it solo using feint and did GREAT until he did some combo that had me seeing grey pretty instantly. :)  I believe I could do it if, AHEM was working tho. :)  I couldn't keep up hitting the buttons fast enough, but he's not as bad as people say.  The para thing sure sucks tho.  The MINUTE he sees you, he paras you with his gaze, and you get beat on for a bit, before you can even move.  I suggest one handed weapon, pots...  plus don't try to toe to toe him unless you know what you're doing. :)  I died 3 times and moved on.  He has a TON of hp's...

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 12:13:24 PM »
+1
I will keep updating my list, and try to add to it anything else posted so that it all stays in the first post.

a word of warning though...on MANY of these new Mob's you MUST use honor or the fight can last forever. A good example is the Anlorvaglem. With honor I had it dead inside of 30 sec's, without honor it took close to 4 min. This is with my whammy, so can't speak for other templates.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »
+1
Well here ya go, I don't mean to make a lot of work for you, but I think everyone can use it. :)

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1400883#post1400883

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 09:05:32 AM »
+1
Thanks Twinkle McNugget, I think your right. I am going to cut and paste this list to my post so ppl dont have to go to Stratics and wait for thier slow load to see it...or for those that just plain hate going to stratics.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 09:17:56 AM »
+1
undead gargoyle:
myst scrolls: stone form, spell trigger, mass sleep, cleansing wounds, bombard

Scrripty

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »
+1
That sleep spell is overpowered.  Pvpers are already using it.  Imagine 2 mages sleeping you will you get dismount ganked.  It's pretty stupid actually. :)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 07:54:52 AM »
+1
That sleep spell is overpowered.  Pvpers are already using it.  Imagine 2 mages sleeping you will you get dismount ganked. 

It's only nasty if you don't have resist... but then again if you don't have resist PURGE MAGIC will remove just about anything that shows up in your buff bar that's good for ya too.

120 Eval vs 0 Magic resist character

Sleep: 2nd circle casting time | Forced Walk speed | NO casting | NO Attacking | Huge DCI penalty -45% I believe..

If you don't have Resist then any mage that can cast sleep can at the very least straight up neutralize you.. bc the use item timer is roughly ~ 1 sec and sleep is faster than that by a hair so they will be popping a box all day long.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »
+1
Kill narvey night eyes in abyss (spider) for last four scrolls

Offline cyberdodo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cyberdodo has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 07:10:27 PM »
+1
Ahh.. thanks. Very nice list here

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 07:15:45 PM »
+1
to be more specific, the essence of singularity come from anything in the Passage of Tears. So, the acid elementals, corrosive slimes, interred grizzle, and the acid slimes all have the potential to drop the essence.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Black Widow

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Black Widow has no influence.
  • Well Hello there....Skippy
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 02:43:59 AM »
+1
Thank You for that update Sun...You Rock !!!
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw
And behold a white horse...
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him....

Tags: