Author Topic: Thief  (Read 10138 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Thief
« on: December 15, 2009, 05:07:51 AM »
I started a thief on Pac.

Thinking about this, I could easily go with 120 Wrestling for defense. I'd get Disarm and Conc Blow, and I'd be able to hold a shield for it's benefits.

90 Stealing (+20 Dancers, +10 Bandana)
90 Snooping (+10 Bandana)
120 Wrestling
115 Ninjitsu
110 Resist
100 Hiding
95 Stealth (+5 Cloak)

*Edit: Changed Snooping (forgot about Bandana +10) and added that 10 points to resist.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:24:05 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

Re: Thief
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 06:47:23 AM »

Thinking about this, I could easily go with 120 Wrestling for defense. I'd get Disarm and Conc Blow, and I'd be able to hold a shield for it's benefits.

100 Snooping
120 Wrestling
115 Ninjitsu
100 Resist
100 Hiding
95 Stealth (+5 Cloak)

The only thing I'd change is 120 resist... unless you're not going to be stealing power scrolls from spawns... and it's SO fun and easy if you parse the scrolls in a guys pack and auto steal the 20's... hehe

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »

90 Snooping (+10 Bandana)
120 Wrestling
115 Ninjitsu
110 Resist
100 Hiding
95 Stealth (+5 Cloak)
(Dont forget Cerveza about +10 stealth on Bandana also dont forget about +20 stealth on Shadow Dancer leggings )

*Edit: Changed Snooping (forgot about Bandana +10) and added that 10 points to resist.

This will give you 130 stealth or you can use those 30 points somewhere else?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 02:59:11 PM by Masscre »

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 01:10:00 PM »
You have not even gotten to your imbued jewelry yet.  You can easy add 60 more skill points, more DCI and LRC on your jewelry...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »
I'm going with regular HCI/DCI/DI stuff I already have.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 10:56:30 AM »
Well, this char is almost done. and I may need to change around his jewelry.

90 Snooping (+10 Bandana) - Now at 0.0 :)
120 Wrestling
115 Ninjitsu
110 Resist
100 Hiding - Now around 80
95 Stealth (+5 Cloak) - Now around 85

I have 120 Fencing on the char right now for stealing/killing wisps, but have 120 Wrestling on a soul stone.

Ok, now back to jewelry. Does Wrestling rely on HCI? I know there's no point in getting DI on it because it wouldn't make any difference for wrestling.

So what to look for in Jewelry?

I'm thinking HCI/DCI and FC/FCR? I know Ninjitsu is FC/FCR dependent. It might help to have fast casting to get shape changed quickly.

I *could* get some skills on imbued jewelry, then add in some Detect or Tracking??

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 11:10:48 AM »
Do you need snoop to run the scroll steal scripts?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 11:17:12 AM »
You do if you want to get 120's instead of 105's.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 11:25:56 AM »
Without snooping you randomly steal, which could be anything from a single potion, a 105 (as mentioned), some bandages etc...

With snooping you can see what's in the pack and get your target item set as last target.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 02:25:53 PM »
What is the benefit of 115 Ninjitsu on this template?

I like the ability to use smoke, but you get that at 50 pts.  Are you going to be using animal forms to help you escape?

-Mario Andretti

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »
Animal forms for moving at mounted speed while stealthing ;)

No healing, so Talisman of Bandage Summoning and a Cu Talisman. Change into Cu form and summon 10 bandages. You use the bandages to heal.

DP'd shurikens and fukyu darts.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »
Forgot, unicorn form so you can walk through poison fields.

Scrripty

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »
Forgot, unicorn form so you can walk through poison fields.

Wha??? :)

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 08:52:17 PM »
Unicorn form is immune to lower level poison. You can walk through poison fields. Maybe not if the caster has poisoning skill though.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »
I'm pretty sure it still poisons you, it just works like Vampire, once the first damage tick is supposed to go off. bam it removes it.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: