Author Topic: Time to say Hi  (Read 1956 times)

Offline mazulatTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mazulat has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Time to say Hi
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:04:30 PM »
Hello SUO, I'm Maz. I've been playing this monster of a game since the beginning and no matter how many times I've quit, I've always ended up coming back. So...I'm back yet again.

I'm a crafter at heart and have run more Tank-Mules than I care to count on all the shards. I've run massive mule guilds, helped build shard recognized rune librarys, and spent the majority of my UO career training new players in haven (before Haven was destroyed and replaced with that horrible joke of a 'New Haven'). I love bods and I love resources. Hunting/killing is fun, but nothing beats burning a high end runic to get just one piece of top line gear with one of my crafters names on it.

Looking forward to seeing what SUO has to offer and to sharing some of my own projects down the line. Glad for the chance to network some of these things. Guess that's it for now...Cyaz in a bit.  :)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Time to say Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 05:12:53 AM »
Have you hada  chance to see this new imbuing skill.  It is reallyy hard to get runics to make better stuff nowadays.  Crazy!  You can still hit the perfect piece and that is great because it won't ultiamtely wear out like imbued stuff will.  Anyways welcome back to all the new stuff in UO

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 07:17:24 AM »
Welcome to the site and glad to have you. thank you for the work you put in on your intro and check out a fearless search button you want be let down.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 09:40:11 AM »
Welcome

Offline mazulatTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mazulat has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 12:24:21 PM »
Yes, I am aware that I am necro'ing my own intro and I hope that given the circumstance, I'll see some leniency. I have recently returned to UO once again and since I haven't been on the site for a year or two, I thought it appropriate to sound off. I'm still a mule, still all about my bods and resources, so I'm sure I'll be poking around the site. I have new chars to build, resources to farm , alot of heartwood quests to mash through to get all the recipes again as well as some kits (if the uo gods are in the mood).  Glad to see you folks are still here saving us from carpal tunnel. :)

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 06:02:24 AM »
Welcome!!!

Tags: