Author Topic: hello all. grim reefer here!  (Read 2083 times)

Offline wreckdumbTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • wreckdumb has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello all. grim reefer here!
« on: December 15, 2010, 07:04:31 PM »
       hello, my character name is The Grim reefer. I first started UO on Pacific shard, and after i long break i returned and played Baja ever since. i mostly just run vendors and a runelibrary in my adventures of Ultima online, but like to PVP and PVM too.
       I started useing easyuo but it seemed like i had tweak everyscript someone has generously posted. so i tweaked scipts to get them working, learning about the EUO code as much as i could. well the person that recommended EUO to me just recommended Scriptuo, telling me its has more complexity to it, so here i am. here to learn how to make even better scripts than i could with easyuo! so give me a chance to learn and contribute to your elite community!

thank you for your time reading my post, and thank you for consideration! have a good day.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hello all. grim reefer here!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 05:12:09 AM »
Hi Grim. Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted. Took you a long time to put that intro up since registering huh?

Welcome to SUO.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 05:30:50 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »
Welcome to the site and yes we do have an abundant amount of talent onf information here so check it/us out and do not be a stranger.

Offline wreckdumbTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • wreckdumb has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »
Thank you for the invite!, ohh i wont be a stranger, ill be asking for help VERY soon! haha. but ya it took me a long time to register, but after having some problems. i decided to scope out some others works, see where i went wrong/where to improve. but i will be askin for some help soon! ty again for the invite!

Tags: